I dont feel a thing~56

-
My last made me feel like I would never try again
-
(Falling, by Trevor Daniel)

Jaemin's eyes widened a fraction, a subtle gasp sounding from his lips, yet he acted as if it was normal- forcing his face to grow slack as he slowly began to rise

A gun pointed at Rin could cause quite a few problems, as you can imagine- all quite obvious.

Chan had been watching his opponent, Chenle, with intense focus to make his target less evident, but when he saw the blue silhouette of Jaemin's head rising from the ground, he visibly tensed- realizing he could've seen beneath the table.

Losing his smugness, Chan's smirk faltered- his eyes growing slightly in size as Jaemin stood, Chan's eyes following him.

A clammy sweat began to manifest upon the nape of his nape, placing him on edge as his Adam's Apple bobbed with anxiety, trying to deduce how much the younger boy saw.

Eyes blank and face utterly relaxed, Jaemin emitted a slack, unbothered aura despite the constant prickling of nervousness that tore through his guts, yet he couldn't show it- he knew it wouldn't end well.

Proving Jaemin's suspicion, Chan's gaze scoured the boy desperately, eyes flickering upon every feature Jaemin displayed, yet he found nothing but calmness written upon his tranquil expression- contrasting the nerves that dashed through the both of them.

Heart pounding in his ears, the leader watched as Jaemin momentarily met his eyes, immediately tearing his gaze away as he began to turn towards Rin- lips pursing together.

He saw.

Chan's eyes whirled into a flurry, his gaze crazed and slightly panicked as he sucked in a heavy breath- oxygen trapping itself in his throat. Tensed, the boy's arms were tightly pressed to his sides as his head inaccurately snapped towards Rin, his hair flopping around as he did so.

Eyes falling upon the girl, his fingers squeezed tightly against the knurled grip of his gun, lips parted unnaturally as he stabled his gaze on her.

His quick, rapid motions attracted nearly everyone's attention, and, being the only person in NCT Dream that actually understood Chan's intentions, Jaemin's head shot up.

Eyes growing to the size of plates, Jaemin's breath hitched as he lunged forward- desperate to avoid the death of two of his friends, no matter the cost.

Managing to drape himself over Rin's chair, he dragged the girl and the object she perched herself on to the floor- summoning a loud yelp to cry from Rin's lips.

Eyes flaring with hatred, Chenle felt rage like no other tear through his chest, swirling his insides and ripping his heart into a crazed hurricane of fury.

As the wooden chair, with Rin still inside it, clambered loudly against the ground with a thunderous crash, the deafening crack of a gunshot blew through the air, forcing Rin to flinch violently.