Chapter 6

J's thought

Expectation No.3
Perfect life no troubles whatsoever

....im aurora now bitches! I have the perfect life i got woken up by some guy who I don't even know and married him.

Now I live a happy life still not knowing nothing about the guys past! Because that's how disney logic works but the problem is in real I don't have anything perfect.

Yes,I'm from a rich family,my names Jennie ruby Jane kim.When I was 8 my father decided that for now jisoo will handle the Kim corporation,why?
Because she was already revealed as the 'only daughter' of the kims it wasn't on purpose but jisoo exposed herself to her school showing pictures of dad and her.

She didn't want the fame but wanted for people to stop bullying her,the word spread out like wild fire.

I wasn't revealed well because

No.1
I wanted to have a normal life without everyone treating me like some god and using me for fame and money.

No.2
I wanted to help jisoo with some experience of the real world.

No.3
We have alot of enemies and people are still onto us

So my dad came up with a fake name,id,background

My fake name
Ruby Jane kim

My background

I'm a 21 year old college student who joined college last year,I'm from a small village I live with my dad my mother is dead I'm not that poor.

My best friend Irene I live with her we share a apartment together I came to Seoul to study buisness since my father wants me to get married when I'm 22.

That's my background if anyone tried to hack in and find about me they will only find this.

About the Irene part yes we do share an apartment but it's just for show the marriage before I turn 22 is also in fact real my father's wishes.

Expectation No.4

Don't get involved with people
Who scream the word trouble

That's probably the weirdest expectation I have heard in my life!

I can't do anything without my sister or father's approval,It's not like I'll fuck some murderer or drug seller and then fall in love with her or him!

I think those are the only weird expectations

Oh! I have to go to sleep now god I didn't notice it's already night