Chapter 40

J

"Girlfriend?" I asked the girl she immediately nodded and walked towards my way,her heels clicking on the floor as her gaze sets on Lisa.

"That person your holding hands with is my girlfriend and by the way I'm way more richer then you can ever be plus a college student shouldn't meddle with adult matters so please step aside kid and let me take care of my future wife" she claimed smiling motioning me to move aside i felt a pang in my heart.

A sudden feeling of jealousy caught onto me I'm not usually jealous,i mean once when i had a crush on a bi-polar boy but nevermind that.

"Well, Im sorry i was visiting my currently sick girlfriend and i don't want to argue with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about" i paused as i turned to Lisa,
"I know you can't hear this right now but get well soon baby,I promise I'll visit often" i smiled as i kissed her hand,leaving the girl who came in a while ago fuming in anger.

I took my bag and exited the room.

I looked outside to find rosé rushing to enterance looking from the small place i don't know why they make it but anyways,seeing rosé hug the girl made me even more angry.

Manoban you'll pay for cheating on me!.

I left practically stomping my way through.

I took a cab and left from the hospital i got another call
Ugh,what's with people missing me so much today!

Jimin- the annoying girl is calling. . . . . .

This bitch i have had enough of her drama it's time to show her I'm not a weak little bitch.

I picked up the call.

"Where the fuck is my homework who-" i cut her between her sentence.

"Today meet me, 9pm sharp at the back of my building you'll get all your pending essays,assignments and projects" i hang up not giving her filthy mouth a chance to talk.

I looked outside,i shouldn't have done what i did but i couldn't have said anything else .... jisoo was there,not to mention my stupid thoughts it's all because of me.

I hope she wakes up i hope she still loves me....

I'm sorry Lisa.....

L

I couldn't here anything,feel anything everything just felt numb the room was spinning,familiar voices.

And all i could think of was Ruby I'm seriously addicted to her.

Maybe it's for the best for us to stay apart anyways.

The last words i remember mumbling  before being unconscious was.

"Ruby im sorry..."