Chapter 51

J

(I am not a professional in all this just what i saw in dramas please don't sue me i asked a friend of mine who's doing science so like don't blame me)

Lisa was sitting right beside me telling me about how she was such a reckless person during college, I was just looking at her she looked so beautiful.

I didn't realize I was smiling all the time that I was so lost that I didn't realize she stopped talking, she winked at me and I blushed and looked up to the ceiling the door suddenly opened I saw surge there with Irene.

"I was so worried about you!" Irene said coming to the side of my bed as she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine irene" i gave her a weak smile i looked over to seulgi who was looking at me like her gaze contained guilt and something else.

I couldn't point put what it was but she just smiled so I guess maybe she and Irene must have had an argument.
Seulgi suddenly spoke "hey uh Lis and Irene why don't you guy's get something to eat or something, don't worry, I'll take care of Jennie" Lisa looked at her as she forced a smile.

I couldn't point put what it was but she just smiled so I guess maybe she and Irene must have had an argument.

Seulgi suddenly spoke "hey uh Lis and Irene why don't you guy's get something to eat or something, don't worry, I'll take care of Jennie" Lisa looked at her as she forced a smile.

She pecked my lips "baby, I'll be back in a few okay, " I nodded and laid back down on the hospital bed.
"You should rest j- Ruby" seulgi smiled and so did I and closed my eye's I drifted off to sleep, I soon felt uneasy during the sleep I couldn't breath properly my heart was racing and I was having the same blurry vision trying opening my eyes when I closed my eyes again I couldn't open them it felt like something wouldn't let me I kept calling seulgi's name.

I looked at irene and seulgi rushing with some doctor's i heard some voices.

"Im sorry Sir jumin i didn't know" i heard someone apoligize but got cut off by my dad "what were you doing when someone put drug's or the wrong medicine in the drip!" I heard my father yell i saw jisoo crying by the side my vision was still blurry and my head ache was getting worse and worse it felt like my body was numb.

I couldn't see Lisa anywhere my vision was slowly turning black I couldn't keep my eyes open so I closed them why does this happen to me everything was fine just why....

Third person p.o.v

The doctor checked Jennie's breathing it was getting slower and slower it looked like she was having trouble breathing they rushed her to the ICU while outside Giza was crying Irene was shocked she was questioning seulgi.

Jennie's dad leaned against a wall suddenly someone leaned on the wall against him, he looked up and saw Lisa she was looking at the ground "so you're her dad huh" Lisa chuckled "she talks about you alot you and her sister" Lisa said her hands were shaking which jumin jennie's dad noticed "it'll be okay right s-she will get treated right?" Jennie's dad asked Lisa who was already pale "yeah..." she said as her gaze went to seulgi.