Chapter 53

Third person p.o.v

Lisa was feeding Jennie food she bought or cooked for a whole week straight on Sunday afternoon Jennie, who was laying on her bed asked Lisa out of curiosity.
"Love what job do you even do?" She asked to casually drink the syrup that she is supposed to drink.

Lisa, who was laughing at Jennie's cuteness suddenly stiffened she nervously smiled, looking for an excuse to get out of this question.

"Baby I just remembered your other friend's will come visit you" Lisa was nervous smiling Jennie slowly nodded, she didn't want to doubt Lisa like her father.

"Lisa, can you pass me that laptop I need to check my e-mails oh by the way guys Anne didn't really see you're face so she still doesn't know how you looked like" Jennie laughed, but truth to be told she was just trying to lighten up her own mood she was kind of disappointed knowing Lisa still didn't trust her.

The issue was Lisa was just scared she trusted Jennie a lot, but the problem was her job it didn't fit in one category assassin? Might be a serial killer? No, they don't kill anyone who hasn't done anything for no reason they always have a reason she just doesn't know how to label her job on top of that Jennie might even freak out by knowing someone's after her.
She passed the laptop to the girl lying on the bed Jennie took it and started checking checking her e-mails while Lisa got up to go see mina and the other's.

Meanwhile jennie was going through her e-mails and she saw that there's a anonymous e-mail it had a voice recording attached to it.

She furrowed her eyes as she clicked on the recording her hands were shaking as she listened to the recording further.

"This is not a fucking game you morons!" Jennie heard Lisa's voice was blasting so she had to turn down so that her ears stay safe "this is not some magical universe where anything can be fixed specially you!" Jennie heard Lisa she's definitely not being gentle or joking her voice sounds like she's angry.

"You thought blowing up a gas station was fucking funny!?" A what!? Gas station, then Jennie remembered a while back when she was at jisoo's penthouse looking at the news she saw that there's a gas station that was set on fire.

Jennie was now getting afraid she didn't want to continue but as they say curiosity kills the cat.

Okay, what happened to the Kim twins killing situation" Kim twins? Jennie asked herself, then she realized she was talking about her and goes.
"We are working on finding the second heir I feel like mino knew more than he showed we should probably kill them sooner" Jennie heard a different voice.

"I need their information as soon as possible!" Jennie heard Lisa ordered.

Jennie felt like her world shattered, she was after her!?
She kills innocent people that explains why she was running from the cops why they always stayed secretive.

Maybe she's just acting even now no no this can't be Jennie felt like she was fighting with herself, she read the email further it said the following 'still don't believe me ruby oh sorry Jennie Kim then go find it out yourself at xxx xxx xxxx'
It had the address on the side.

Jennie decided to visit the place after all this couldn't be true right? Jennie thought to herself.
She rushed to the address out of the hospital as soon as she reached the address she saw a house Jennie saw from the corner of the eye a window, she went there and peeked inside the place it was all gloomy and dark, she saw a man there laying lifeless Jennie tried opening the window slowly she succeeded but the window only opened halfway.

Jennie saw Lisa and Chaeryoung enter the room Chaeryoung had a katana in her hand she was laughing "mino i feel sorry you tried to run but you couldn't hide" Chaeryoung said pretending to pity the guy mino however knew jennie was there he then started crying "I'm sorry i gave you all the information about the twins i could!" He shouted making put her black boot on his leg pressing it harder "stop shouting" Lisa's voice was cold and clear enough to send shivers all over jennie.

"Will you k-kill me?" Mino cried Lisa looked at him, her gaze contained ridicule "huh" she paused and took the katana from carry-on and put it near his heart, "I think you didn't listen I only ask once and I don't think twice, I asked you if you were true to us you said yes I told you betrayal equals to death you dug your own grave" she whispered the last part to the already pale man.

"Will you kill them?" Mino asked mino was asking about the twins thats what it seemed like to jennie Lisa knew which them he was talking about so she thought for a while "ofcourse and you all will go in the same grave" the aura Lisa gave off was dangerous jennie didn't realize tears were pouring down her cheeks she was crying she didn't expect the person she loved would do something like this.

She let out a loud gasp while crying, which obviously caught Lisa's attention she immediately snapped her head to the direction and as she approached the window, she saw a figure running "fuck" Lisa mumbled hitting the window she told Chaeryoung to kill Mino and get over it as she ran after the figure.

Lisa ran after the figure soon enough the figure stopped running Lisa approached the person and as she approached the person she saw it was no one else but Jennie her Jennie.
Lisa nervously scratched her nape as she looked at Jennie.

"Oh, uh Jennie what a coincidence" Lisa laughed nervously while Jennie stood there her jaw clenching.
As cliché as it sounds rain poured it was getting heavy, so Lisa gave Jennie her jacket.

"Babe let me exp-" Jennie cut her off by slapping her "don't call me that you monster!" Jennie shouted it was an abandon place so no one was there.

"You know what stay away from me and my family I don't want you, my dad was right, you are messed up!" Jennie yelled all of her frustration she hit Lisa in the chest multiple times and Lisa? She just let her.

"I love you Jen you know That" Lisa said to Jennie holding her hands while Jennie rolled her eyes and thought 'how many lies does she have in store'

"Oh please, you already have lied to me on multiple occasions now I feel like whatever you even felt is plastic like you" Jennie pushed Lisa away from her.
"Why don't you just fucking listen to me!" Lisa took the Jennie's hand and pinned her onto a wall.

"You don't want to listen fine, don't but you are mine Jennie I will find you where ever you try hiding if you have calmed down then come back to me or I'll personally take you with me" Lisa said in a low tone her words were sharp as she looked at Jennie who was trying to get out of her grip.

Lisa smirked as she leaned down and tilt her head moving forward and captured Jennie's lips a few moment's of Jennie trying to struggle through then she also melted within the kiss she knew she couldn't resist her kisses.

A few minutes into the kiss Jennie felt so mad that she pushed Lisa with all her strength "you want to know what you mean to me right!?" Jennie asked her Lisa looked at her before nodding she already know she'll say something bad so she prepared herself mentally
"For me you are by far one of my biggest regrets!" Jennie shouted the heavy rain made her tears look invisible Lisa looked down at her feet as she saw the shorter girl run away from her.

Just then lisa hit the wall beside her as she gave up at this point she cried not caring about anything she felt like she was hit by a thousand knifes at once.

Lisa ran her fingers through her hair as she leaned on the wall for support.

The one that once made her happy called her the mistake of a life time.

She called her one of her biggest regrets....