Chapter 19 (M)

/This friend of mine is motivating me to atleast do somthing even tho she's a pain/

J

I cooked for Lisa and we ate dinner she was really sweet she hugged ne most of the time.

She was acting as Im the most fragile thing.

She stayed over and drove me to college i thanked her i was getting out when she grabbed my elbow and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Lisa not now!" I whisper yelled 

She leaned in giving me a kiss it was slow i kissed  her back but i saw ji min appearing so i pulled away she looked confused and a bit sad?

I got out of her jeep and closed the door before running inside college.

I saw ji min i was running late ingnoring her an the other students that had widen their eyes at my presence until i slipped i was expecting to hit the floor when i felt 2 hands slip onto my waist i open my eyes to see Lisa..

Why is she inside here? Everyone stopped laughing just staring at us more likely Lisa.

"You okay?" She asked i nodded.

"Yeah can you let go" i looked at her signaling why the hell are you here.

"Oh sure" she let go i almost fell when she caught me again.

"Not funny" i got out of her grip and stood straight.

I saw ji.min stompimg my way and looked at me then Lisa "hey pretty are you new here? She's the nerd i can show you around im pretty popular~" trying to be seductive.

Skipping time to lunch

Lisa is dragging me to the janitors closet we are there she's fucking me putting a hand on my mouth so i wont scream

She fucked me harder and harder until we were interrupted

FUCK