Chapter 24

L

Ruby went to sleep in my bed and i let her i was about to leave when she said.

"Im scared of the dark will you stay with me please?" She asked looking at me i just nodded and took my shirt of leaving me kn my sports bra i took of my pants and put pajamas on i sat on the bed and turned the lamp off.

The instint i laid on the bed she hugged me from the side.

I looked at her and smiled when i heard soft Snores.

I driftied of to sleep too i woke up in the middle of the night when i heard my phone ring.

"Lisa pick it up" ruby groaned
"Sorry,go back to sleep okay" i pecked her forehead and slowly got out of bed and saw that rosé was calling me.

"What do you want its almost" i paused and looked at the time "2am"

"I found something about who might have kidnapped ruby but we need her statement lisa i expect you to make her say what she saw maybe in a conversation just dont push it if the girl doesn't wanna talk about it i know your temper and this time don't yell at the poor injured girl" Rosé lectured me

"I know Rosé I'm not dumb" i snapped

"See this is why you can never find someone for you no one will live upto this type of attitude i dont know why i keep up with you"

"Then go fuck a bitch for all i care"

"You used that line in high school too it's over used" i can feel she rolled her eyes

"Stop rolling your eyes they might fall out" i said

"Yeah yeah bye bitch"

"Bye moron" i said and hanged up and turned around and walked back to the room to see ruby up drinking water.

"Weren't you sleeping?" I asked sitting beside her and she ingnored me.

"Ruby" i whined she ingnored me

"Ruby" i force her to face me and then i smile and give her a kiss on her lips and pull away.

She ingnored me again

"Yah! Ruby jane!" I whined ugh im pathetic.

I need attention though...

I pout looking at her and she's already wrapped up in the comforter i jump on top of her.

"Yah! Get off your heavy!" She said

"Heavy where i am skinny see!" I got up and pointed at my stomach heavy my ass she's more heavy.

She jumped on me and started tickling me.

"Ahahahhaaha! Stop! Hahahaha" i kept laughing till tears came out of my eyes.

She stopped and i stole another kiss from her.

before she said something i kissed her again and wrapped myself with comforter and drifted to sleep.