Chapter 27 (M)

Dear,friend

This is to the one who is continuously spamming me zenitsu body pillows

Stop or I'll get payback by putting 100%  angst :')

___________

L

Me and jennie took a bus and i dragged her to the back of the seat there are less people in this bus and this will be a hours ride so i wanted her to suck my dick on the bus a weird fantasy i know.

She looked at me confused i unbuckle my belt  and and took out my dick i tell her to get on her knees and suck me off which surprises her.

"Lisa not here!" She whispers

I massage her boobs which makes her moan queitly i slip my hand up her skirt into her panties and i pump a finger increasing my pace.

She bites her lips to stop from moaning.

She cums on my fingers and i lick it and give her a kiss the bus stops for a second i look to see of anyone saw and no one did all of them are busy.

She gets on her knees and massages my dick down to my balls and squezzing it making me moan a little good thing that was the time taht the driver started the engine again.

Pre-cum starts to come and she sucks the tip of my dick i put my hands in her hair and raise my hips she sucks and licks my dick.

She looks at me with those lustful eyes making it harder for me.

"Im coming damn" i whisper to her she takes in almost my whole dick.

"Mmm" i came with it

/;) my revenge my friend who knows who she is/

I woke up and found out its a dream dammit I'm dreaming about her too!

I look at her she's sleeping soudlessly while im here having hard on.