Chapter 47 (M)

L

"Lisa!" She moaned my name I kissed her to cover her loud moans I groaned as she cupped my shaft in her hands rubbing it up and down I moaned lightly as ruby pressed my dick into her center making both of us moan lightly.

I quickly took off her jeans and panties rubbing her wet folds with my fingers making her arch her back and moan my name again.

"Be quiet baby girl we don't want to wake up the other patients right?" I said she quickly nodded I rubbed her clit, making her more wet I pulled out my finger licking it before kissing her again I let my hands roam around her body.

I stopped at her hips I positioned myself on top of her and pushed my dick inside of her.
I thrust fast and hard inside of her making ruby moan uncontrollably arching her back, her eyes rolled in the back of her head she dug her nails into my back.

She kept on chanting my name telling me to slow down.

As soon as hit her g-spot she held my nape kissing my lips biting down on my lower lip trying not to moan loudly.

"Fuck Lisa!" She moaned into my mouth as I kept on thrusting my dick inside of her the sound of skin slapping and sloppy kisses were echoing in the room.

"I-I'm coming, oh!" She said as she came on my dick I kept thrusting faster not giving her time to ride out her high making her moan again her hands made its way towards my hair she pulled and tugged on my T-shirt.

"Fuck fuck fuck slow down!" Ruby kept on telling me to slow down, but I was so fucking close.

"Ah fuck I'm so damn close" I groaned I bit her neck making a dark hickey.

And with that I came inside of her we were panting for air.
"I'm sorry I went hard on you baby girl, " I said making her glare at me with those beautiful cat eyes.

"Sorry my ass, " she mumbled under her breath.

"I think I'm fine now can we go home, maybe I can make you scream freely without any limits?" I suggested but she just hit me with her tiny fist.

"Horny idiot!" She got up from the bed.