Chapter 10

L

"What?" I asked my sister who's obviously glaring draggers at me.

" don't What me lalisa " seulgi said and paused taking a deep breath "you know exactly what you did" she glared at me.

"What,I just came here to ask something and bam called to send an email which can only be sent by a laptop and ruby kindly let me use hers,that's all" I said looking at her.

"Also if you forgot sis we are in no good circumstances just because I came to your birthday doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did" tears threatened to come out,I wasn't the weak Lisa who would go and shed into tears. I put on my bitch face mask to hide the pain and stuff it somewhere in my heart.

I left the apartment without saying a word.

I drove my bike to wherever I felt like going I ended up near a cliff.

I sighed,putting my hand on my hips, looking at the beautiful view infront of me,I sat there for hours till I saw the sunset.

I got up and made my way towards my bike I drove back which must have took 1-2 hours.

I went to a night club best way to get my mind off of things like pain,anger,guilt.

I sat down on the counter and saw bam there he's the "bartender" here
It's just a cover-up for what he really does.

"The usual?" he asked giving me a small smile which I returned back to him before nodding my head.

I drank and drank and drank,danced and had some girls come up to me which i gladly accepted.

No,we didn't have sex just a casual makeout.

And again I drank and drank and
D r a n k till I was drunk and completely wasted.

I danced to the beat I got a flash of a cute gummy smile and 2 cat-like eyes
In my mind which made me open my eyes.

Why the fuck am I thinking of someone?.

Then the face appears

Those curly waves in her hair,those cat like eyes that get excited at the smaller things,her cute gummy smile,her mandu like fluffy cheeks.

I shook my head I looked down to see a huge boner.

Fuck you Ruby Jane! I cursed inside my mind i need her n o w

So I decided to text her,not even noticing that it's almost 12 at night
I open my phone and quickly leave a text before I left the bar driving isn't safe for me I know but who cares I'm a reckless bitch.

I ride my bike to my 'mansion' and guess,what?

I reached safely.

I went upstairs quickly changing into some PJs that could possibly hide my bulge.

I waited for a good 30 minutes till unheard the doorbell rang.