Chapter 54

L

I was sitting in front of chaeryoung who was looking at me blankly she didn't kill Mino since I told her not to I will kill him myself "what will you do with him?" Chaeryoung asked I looked at her "are you still in contact with Luciel Choi?" I asked her and she nodded taking out her phone she passed it onto me and I looked at the contact.

"He works with Jumin Kim contact him, tell him we need him on our side he's one of the top hackers sides by Mina" I said to her and she nodded again "as for mino, I'm pretty sure you will kill him days later since you like making subjects suffer when they plan something against us am I right?" I laughed "you know me well huh?" Chaeryoung smiled " two years with you all is enough you really treat us as your friends" i nodded "outside work yeah i do" i said.

The door opened and ryujin suddenly jumped on the couch and drifted off to sleep.
Bambam and rosé sat on the chairs while Yuna jumped on ryujin and kept singing " twenty twooooo~" while ryujin is screaming at her.

Wendy was wiping her gun at the side and she sat next to me and looked at the little kids arguing "fine, whatever put on a song, but ask for Lisa unnies permission!" Ryujin stated as she pushed Yuna off from her back.

Yuna moved towards me with a small smile on her face "Lisa unnie please can I put on some songs, please!" Yuna begged me and I sighed "yah! Stop begging okay, fine put on some songs" I said and she jumped up and down sticking out her tongue at ryujin.

As Yuna was looking for some songs Bambam turned to me "you have to leave for Thailand for two week's we might've found where yang and the person who is after Jennie's family is" at the mention of Jennie I looked at him "don't ever mention her name here just book me a flight to Thailand" I said I didn't want to remember her right now.

"I found a song, it's twenty two, but none of you are twenty two except me" Yuna said "Why are you older" Yuna huffed mina hugged her from behind "it's okay kiddo" she said ruffling her hair.

I smiled they are so kid like.

A week later I was in Thailand dealing with thing's I face timed the idiot's quite a lot namjoon and Jin were on a break along with Sehun I was still angry at them.

Meanwhile...

J

I was at jisoo's penthouse crying my eyes out i ate the burger that i got from McDonald's i ate it jisoo was looking at me like i am a ghost she had her eyes widened as she looked at me "sis you're clothes are..." she paused pointing at my clothes "wet..." i looked at her and clapped my hands "no shit Sherlock" i continued eating my burger.

later on i threw up i wasn't feeling alright my head aches coming back "ugh my head" my head felt so heavy jisoo helped me to my room "sis you okay?" She asked and i nodded "I'm fine unnie"

Unknown p.o.v

"Sir she's at kim jisoo's penthouse" the female voice spoke.

"Okay, You did good work Ms.kang" i spoke.