Chapter 41

J

Strangely, i felt someone following me. I looked back to see nothing maybe i am just being delusional.

As i was walking i felt a figure move.
A shiver runs up my spine,i start to walk faster.

I took out my phone to see ji mins message.

Jimin- the annoying girl who keeps asking for stuff because her brain is an ions size.

: I'm there now don't keep me waiting i have tons of important things to do.

I smile but it soon vanishes when i feel heavy breathing on my neck i turn around to meet with the chaeryoung girl.

"Who scares someone like that!" I said because i was stunned.

"Me" she plainly answered.

"Anyways what do you want I'm going home" i said to continue walking while she's keeping up with my steps.

"Yeah, i know i just wanted to say that the girl you met at the hospital is the ex like i mean i don't want you to start a catfight but i just wanted to tell you i called because i thought you won't show up" she explained putting her hands in the air,as if defending herself.

"Im sorry..." i said looking down i paused and inhaled some air to give me courage,not to break down.

"I just i don't i just i-i just felt like it's for the best you know?" I paused again,sighing i the night breeze hit me.

"I'm just in a phase i thought maybe distancing myself from her will make her forget me and make me forget her  but it just made me miss her more, if i say i like her do you think she will like me back?" I ranted,chaeryoung studied me as if checking,if I'm saying the truth.

"Hmm,that's something only you can find, you know Lisa has always been a very mysterious person i remember i met her through ryujin she well,she was very tough to deal with at first she didn't warm up to my presence till like 2 years ago" she told me looking up at the star's shining brightly.

"Sometimes i felt like she hid herself from everyone,like masking your emotions"

"Lisa never showed if she was happy or sad or guilty though rosé on other hand knew her better then me and the other's" she said and sighed looking at her phone.

"Your building's here you can go I'll take my  leave" chaeryoung said smiling.

Now time to deal with jimin.

I walk to the back of the building where the park is, i saw jimin and 2 of her minions sitting on the parks  bench,laughing.

I have the assignments and homework in my hand.

I smile as i walk my way towards them.

"Jimin here" i said handing the paper they look up to me and i see jimin smirking she thought.

She streches her hand out to get the papers but i take them and shred them to pieces.

"You know has anyone told you that you're such a stupid bitch" i said throwing the paper in the near dustbin as jimin got up and anger was written all over her.

Oh boy this will be a long night...