Chapter 42

J

"You feed on misogyny and still you call your self a feminista" i scoffed,leaning in to her ear

"If that really true you wouldn't feel as if i were a current threat to you" just as i said that sentence she paled and cold sweat broke out.

"What are you talking about bitch!" She snapped.

"You always want to get  A+
So you take my shit" i said picking her from her collar "You are so desperate
Craving that spotlight
Shine it on the ones who do the shit cause it's their life"

(Im legit singing melaine martinez copy cat-)

"Jimin you know" i paused sighing looking at her.

"Putting people down does not make you a powerful and a strong person.
It makes you a bully, a coward and eventually alone in life." Ji min scoffed and her minions couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh so the slut and sugar baby can speak huh?" One of her minions spoke.

I started hysterically laughing,confusing them more.

"I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter insult then that" my statements clearly made them more angry.

Ji min got up and slapped on my face.

I looked at her laughing.

"I want to slap you too but wouldn't it be animal abuse?"

" i really can't see any good in you!" she said raging with anger her minions calming her down,while i patted my hand on her shoulder and said "Life surely is difficult for the blind"

"Also to correct you for what you said to me last time ehem, let me correct you remember when you cried your eyes out infront of everyone? Yeah, hoes be like that to they say i have been through alot. No, Alot has been through you"

I said picking up what was left of me and walked away.