Chapter 36

J

I went back to my apartment Irene said she won't leave me alone after what happend.

I had strict rules from irene.

No.1

Curfew till 9pm

No.2

No hanging out with lili till we are sure the danger is over.

No.3

No going out for bars.

No.4

College,home,assignments,sleep
Will be the routine...

Since i was bored i turned t.v. on
"And now we are feeling sad to tell you but a college student was found dead along with 2 ceo's,it is said that the student was son of one of the buisnessmen" the reporter announced.

College student....

L

I sat down on my couch reading a book until i heard nancy come in.

"Hmm?" I asked

"Miss manoban your phone is ringing" nancy said i took the phone oh it's ruby.

"Hello" i heard her honey voice after almost a week.

"Hey"

"Were you perhaps busy if so I'll talk later" i Immediately widen my eyes

"No! I-I mean n-no d-dont cut the call,i-im not that busy" i said stuttering great lisa.

I heard her giggling cutely "it's okay lisa i was just teasing you"

"Well i can't go out except for college irene unnies rules" she said that made me frown.

"How about i come to yours?" I asked

"Irene will kill me if she finds out she thinks...." she paused trying to find a word to fit but i interrupt her .

"She thinks im responsible for all this doesn't she,ruby y'know .... i would never hurt you.... i mean i do look like that typical trouble maker which i was but that was back in high-school i was a teenager!" I explained.

"I-I just  ..... Lisa all of this is happening since we met and i just thought maybe just maybe you might be the c-cause?" She said unsure of the words she's saying

"Oh...."

"But i mean it could be related to your past and i just thought maybe you and i should um.." i heard her gulp from thr line. My eyes furrowed together.

"Maybe you and  i should what?"
I asked panic starts to fill me.

No no no she won't go far away from me right she won't leave me like everyone did right.....

"Maybe we should stop with What ever  we have it's for the best okay please don't tty contacting me" with that she cut the call.....

Flashback

"Mom dad im sorry i couldn't save you i love you someday maybe i could join you in heaven" i said standing on my mother and father's grave tears pouring down my cheeks...

"Please tell me this is a dream tell me  they didn't leave me to live alone with no one!" I shouted crying and crying with rosé patting my back.

"It's okay it's okay you still have me i care for you" rosé  said

"They all pity no one loves  me all of you just sugar coat words and feed them to me but in reality you just pity me I dont want any one's pity!" I shouted covering my head in my hands.

End of flash back