Chapter 34 (M)

J

Me and Lisa had an eventful night i lied to her it was all a dream i knew she would think of me as some rich brat and hate me too.

Flashback

"Ruby..."

"Yes lili" she asked

"A-Are you hiding something from me" she asked i tensed up,she looked into my eyes I wanted to end  the conversation or somehow divert Lisa's attention somewhere else just not on me.

"L-Lili let's watch the movie I'll get some popcorn" I said getting up but she pulled me back down.

"Ruby please...."
"Don't try diverting my attention somewhere else i need to know if your hiding something please ruby jane" she said to me her voice sounded desperate to know.

"Um i do have something to tell you...." I looked at me as I said that.

Eventually i zoned out

"Im Jennie kim jisoo kims sister" i told her truthfully.

She sat across from me.

She sat there looking at me.

"So your telling me That your jennie kim sister of jisoo kim...." she asked trying to process what I'm  saying.
"Uh yeah.." I replied back.
"Then put her on a call and I'll believe you"  that sentence made me widen my eyes,call jisoo?!.

"We're not in good terms" i simply said looking away from her.

"So you were arguing with kim jisoo that day?" I quietly nodded

"Oh....well i think it's best for both of us to stay far from eachother or it's just me who needs space" i looked at her,nearing myself to where she's sitting which is a bit far from me.

"Lili im sorry for hiding it i just wanted to be normal for once not be treated differently just because I'm born in a rich family. I am not arrogant Lisa im not like you think about rich people not all of us are spoiled rotten" i said honestly,looking down on my  fingers, i really didn't want to lie.

"Fine" she said which made me snap my head towards her "huh?" A confused look on my face.

"Fine let's give this thing a go i guess i also wanted to tell you some thing...."
She said shyly

"Omg! Thank you thank you so so much you don't know how much you giving us a chance means to be" i said and snaked my arms on her neck,Leaning in for a kiss.

I came back to reality when lisa shook my shoulders.

"Baby girl you okay?" She asked looking at me with worry.

"Im okay Lisa i just wanted to say i stole your chicken wings and frenchfries" i confessed shyly and i heard her burst into a fit laughter.

"Its okay baby girl" she sai placing a kiss on top of my forehead.

"I have to do college home work I'll come down later to eat" i said hugging her and getting up to go upstairs.

"Okay" i heard her mumble

End of flash back

And here we are I'm learning about a very hard maths equation i have been struggling for an hour.

"Fuck this!" I shouted in frustration pulling on the pen.

I felt arms on my forehead massaging it.

"Shh just take a break baby girl" i was going to protest but i heard Lisa whisper in my ear.

"Mm i guess i do need a break" i said slumping in the chair.

"Just relax baby" her voice was deep and husky that made shivers go down my spine.

"L-Lisa i-" i got cut off when she took me in her arms and carried me to the bed.

"I'll pleasure you today make all your stress go away baby girl" she said as shs crawled on top of me and hovered   above my body.

She lightly pressed her knee up towards my center making me let out a quiet moan.

She then proceed to take off every piece of cloth on my body,making me completely naked infront of her.

She left kisses from my face to my neck sucking it making me moan.

Her kisses travelled down to my breasts.

She looked up at  me licking her lips before taking off her Adidas hoodie leaving her with her sport's bra.

She licked and sucked on my boobs.

Her kisses went down to my stomach nearing to my center she used her hands to spread my legs apart  i blushed in embarrassment not that she hasn't seen me before but i just felt so exposed.

I felt hear breathing on my pussy,leaning in a bit further Lisa's heavy breathing was now sending vibrations through my whole body.

She used her thumb to draw circles on my pussy.

She inserted her tounge making me forget that ji min wanted that work sent to her today.

I gripped tightly on the bed sheets moaning uncontrollably.

She made long and slow licks making me a moaning mess.

"Lisa" i moaned her name multiple times.

She increased the pace of her tounge going faster and faster.

"L-Lisa fuck i-im Oh Fuck!" I shouted then came.

Lisa sucked me dry aftet that we took a shower and layed down.

"Lisa i still have work to do" i said smelling like her shampoo.

"Well you have to sumbit it on monday let's sleep right now" she said almost forgetting she didn't turn the a.c. on.

"Lisa, the air conditioner?" I said looking at her as she lazily got up and took the remote and turned it on jumping back on the bed and hugging me from behind.

"Lisa i told you dont touch me" i said as i felt her arms on my ass.

"Lis!" I said as i turned around fo face her to find sleeping Lisa.

"This kid" i facepalmed myself.

I pecked her lips secretly hoping she won't see i kissed her again but this time i was surprised when she responded pinning my hands over the head board of the bed.

"Mmm lisa let's sleep it was just a goodnight kiss" i manage to mutter out during the kisses.

"Hm fine baby girl" she pecked my lips we hugged eachother as we drift of to sleep.