Chapter 46

J

The doctor said Lisa can be taken home after some tests are done so I was waiting tzuyu still is in Lisa's room with Rosé, Chaeryoung and Ryujin Lisa insisted for me to go and trust her to talk it out with her ex I trust Lili but not tzuyu.

I paid the hospital bills and after that i entered Lisa's room i saw tzuyu in Lisa's arm's crying "please Lisa I'm sorry can't we just go back to how we were i was almost your wife!" Tzuyu cried.

feeling jealousy i harshly pulled her away from Lisa "tzuyu i don't want to make a scene here but you better leave-" she cut me off "I'll go jump off a bridge if Lisa doesn't forgive me" tzuyu said her tears pouring on her cheeks making me scoff "please do jump of a cliff thank you but we have tons of things to do and last time i checked you weren't one of them" i smiled cheekily before pushing her out the door.

I turned back to face the other's and saw then wide eyed Lisa was holding her laughter i just shrugged "what?" I asked them but they just shook their heads.

My jealousy disappeared seeing the charming smile lisa gave me, she shook her head and hugged me.

"By the way Lisa you will be discharged after some tests the doctor's will do is that okay with you love?" I asked pulling out of our hug.

"Love huh?" She asked and  I blushed "yah, shut up" I gently hit her shoulder again "baby you have to stop hitting me with those tiny fists of yours" Lisa said with sarcasm "Lisa" I warned her she just gave me a sheepish smile.

"Okay, okay we are going I feel like puking just by seeing you" Chaeryoung said pretending to puke.

As soon as they left Lisa licked her lips she used her thumb to wipe the smudged lipstick on the corner of my mouth she leaned down and kissed them starting of slowly then by time got more aggressive her hands roaming all over my body making it's way into my dress  unclasping my bra and massaging ny breasts suddenly she bit my lower lip entering her tounge into my mouth making me moan.

"L-Lisa" I tried speaking when she placed soft kisses from my jaw to my neck.

Her teeth sank into my neck making me moan i put my hand on her shoulder gripping it tightly "Lisa d-don't make a hickey" she then licked the spot making me melt in her arm's.

I gently pushed her panting for air.

"Lisa you just got out of a com-" i gasped in middle of completing my sentence because lisa was still massaging my breasts.

I glared at her and she just had a smirk on her face "you can continue my love I'm all ears" she said looking down at my breasts.

"Lisa not know I'm not on the pill" I said, blushing from my own response "so you mean if you were on the pill we could have sex in the hospital?" She asked with a slight smirk on her face.

"Lisa!" I moved out of her grip and fixed my bra and dress.

"Come on baby girl I'm fucking horny look what you did to my dick" Lisa said, pointing to her dick which bite now hard I my lower lip hiding my smile.
"So our baby girl endearment is only for when you're horny?" I asked, she pulled me closer and pecked my lips "mhm" she pushed me  onto the bed.