Chapter 31

L

We woke up in the morning brushed our teeth has breakfast and went back to bed.

"Baby girl" i said

"Yeah?"

"What if someone has feelings for you and you and you just fuck them would you like them back or break it off with them"

"I would break it off..."
I frowned getting up from the bed.

"Unless it's you" she said and winked,kissing me on the lips.

I kissed her back. I layed her down

We both had sex again.

_______

I put the chair infront and sat down crossing my legs.

"So will this be the easy way or the hard way" i asked mino stayed silent.

"I ask once and i don't think twice"
I stated firmly leaning back looking at the weapons my nose scrunches up.

"Chaeryoung!" I shout and she finches.

"W-What pranpriya?" She calls me by my real name when she's scared.

"อาวุธเหล่านี้มีราคาถูกอะไรบ้าง!" I shouted in thai since this guy clearly has the confused face

What are these cheap weapons!

"ฉันไม่รับผิดชอบในการตรวจสอบพวกเขา
......pranpriya"

Im not responsible for investigating them ...... pranpriya.

"ไม่อนุญาตให้มีข้อแก้ตัว" i said and chareyoung nodded

No excuses are allowed.

"ตอนนี้นำดาบคาตานะไปทรมานเขา"
I said smirking she nodded and rushed to get the katana/sword what ever you call it.

Now bring the katana sword to torture him.

"You know i killed many people specially the bad ones and the one's who betray me" chaeryoung throws the katana to me and i catch it glazing the sharp sword over his neck.

"And yang is one of them" i said full of venom walked infront.

"And your yang's favourite right minho?" He stayed silent avoiding my gaze.

I placed the sword on his neck.

"Let me repeat again 'i ask once and i don't think twice' " he suddenly nodded.

"Good"

"Now talk about what yang's up to doing these days" i went and sat back into my chair.

He stayed silent i gave wendy the signal she nodded and pulled his hair and hit it on the arm rest of the chair.

"Talk!" She shouted pulled his hair back.

"I'll spit it! I'll spit!,yang's been helping this unknown guy i swear i dont know who he is! He ordered me a few times to deliver food to the abandoned hospital no explination given" he said

"Do you know what they are up to?"

"I heard Mr.yang once talk on his phone about him trying to take power of jisoo kim and her sister in authority!" He said making my brows furrowed.

"Did he speak the sisters name?"

"Jennie kim i think he said she was seen last in seoul he was talking about something related to her staying in shadows using fake id and back ground"

Suddenly mina's words crossed through my mind

"So when I was hacking to find her information."

"Something happened Well,My computer shut down so,I restarted it then again I had to do the process,which took about an hour let's say because of my 'internet'.

I finally got the information I needed but..Uh,Well you see when I got the information it had this glitch I saw the word 'corporation' and I also didn't see the picture upload till after 20 minutes..."

Corporation.
Corporation.
Corporation.

I was snapped out when bam asked me
"เราควรทำอย่างไรกับเขา?"

What should we do with him?

"อย่าฆ่าเขาเลย" i said getting up.

Dont kill him

"แค่ยังไม่ได้" " he nodded and knocked him out again.

Just not yet.

I need to ask ruby i know there can be glitches like that but i want to know maybe if she does tell me i can learn to forgive her? She hasn't betrayed me she won't right?

Right?....