Chapter 12 (M)

J

She pushed me down on the big bed,crawling on top of me her lips make contact with my skin.

She sucks on my neck harshly biting it, while her hands work on my clit.

"Mmm" i moaned,that was accidental okay! She pulled away looking at the hickey she made,she lightly chuckled before looking at me.

"I hope you bought your concealer with you i dont even know how that will get covered up" i tense but as she she's sees me tense up she massages my shoulders,closing my eyes "Mm, it feels so nice to lets someone massage you" i felt her arms go down and down,opening my taking a peek of what her face looks like she is staring at me,looking in my eyes.

I snake my arms around her neck before crashing my lips with hers,she kisses me back with the same intensity and somehow manages to get me on her lap grinding her leg against my core.

'Fuck' 'shit' and i mumbled many more curse words in different languages im smart i know.

"Do you have a habit of cursing in language's?" She asked panting.

"Y-yeah" i said looking down.

She tugged on my dress,saying "take it off" so i did.

She sucked my neck,biting it, it hurt alot that i screamed in pain.

"She took of her clothes as well pushed me back on the bed placing trails of sweet kisses along my neck she slowly placed her cock inside of me she's starting off on a slow pace,getting faster and faster "Lisa,s-slow down!"

She pounded into me without any mercy not listening to me tellimg her to slow down even after i cummed she wont let me rest.

The night ended with her making me cum about 8 or so times before i passed out she has one hell of a stamina.

( this was  supposed to be published on the day of my sick leave but i couldn't so like yeah i wont update for now i  have online classes and so and my grandmother's birthday is on independence day im dying so much things to do )