Chapter 55

Recommened to listen to eyes closed rosés cover or stay makes it worse i cried-

L

Irene seulgi's girlfriend has been updating me about Jennie's behavior lately she's been super sick, I asked Irene what she said about me being there and she replied to me with, "she thinks your um, " she paused, probably trying to find the right words I sighed "just say it I don't mind" she immediately heaved a sigh of relief.

"Lisa she called you name's cursed at you wished you'll probbaly die under a truck she never wants to see your face and she hates you and will till the day she's dead and uh our apartment also kind off got robbed..." she said slowly and i nodded "when did this happen?" I asked "a week after you went to Thailand and it wasn't a really casual robbery jennie got a couple of death threats through phone these couple of days" she said and i looked at the ceiling of my hotel i just felt like I'll cry like a weakling again.

"Okay, where is she now?" I asked "she's in her dad's private penthouse they have security her dad doesn't want any harm to be caused to the girl's I have been arranged to live in a different apartment too, " she spoke "does seulgi know any of this?" "Uh yeah she does she visits Jennie every now and then"

"Okay Irene I'll talk to you later and again thanks for keeping me updated" I mumbled a 'bye' before hanging up.

I looked at me in the mirror, I chuckled, looking at myself, I closed my eyes, "I'm face to face with someone new" I looked at myself ' I would've gave it all for you Jennie, please just tell me where did we go wrong!' Tears were pouring from my eyes so I wiped it quickly.

I took my umbrella and quickly rushed out the hotel I got inside the cab.
Quickly I got inside I'm so fucking mad at rosé for telling me so late that yang is at the damn bar we always visited.

I rushed there, but no one was there so I drank and drank and drank till I got drunk..

I got up I have been drunk yet I wasn't that drunk I had a high alcohol tolerance I walked out of the bar well fucking great it's raining.

I was walking down the alleyway on my phone when I felt a light tap on my shoulder I glanced at the side and saw yang and my jaw clenched I was so angry "well, well the scared cat finally got out of its cave doesn't amuse me" I stated gritting my teeth.

"Look pranpriya I don't want to work with you anymore, you aren't ready to kill the Kims then I guess I'll partner with someone else" I scoffed.

"Yang we both know it's the money you love also don't fucking forget I saved your ass from getting into police cases" I told him I gripped his collar "don't you dare touch my Jennie or trust me I can bury you six feet under and I wouldn't even feel a pang of guilt"

"And as always I do what I say who else knows it better than you" I shrugged I felt someone point a gun at the back of my head "I came with back up" Yang said proudly.

I forced a smile took the gun pointed at my head took it into my hands and shot the girl who pointed the gun at me.

I felt a sharp pain on my leg I looked at the side to see a guy who shot my leg it was bleeding dammit!
Quickly punched him on his stomach taking the guys hand and someone else latched onto me I elbowed the guy in his chest.

I took the other one by his hair and hit his head into the wall.

A girl pinned me onto a wall and put her hand onto my throat.

These fucking morons are making my night bad.
The girl's hand was still in my throat trying to suffocate me, I took hair in my hand and pulled it "fuck!" She cursed and I smirked "want me to have my hand on your throat babe?" I asked innocently fluttering my eye lashes.

I kicked her down and he pushed me to the wall, making my head hit the wall I groaned "sure love the name's Nancy" she whispered.

I glared at her and put my hand on her throat "sorry, but I'm taken" I roughly threw her down before walking fast towards yang who got shot out of nowhere suddenly a lot of guys started surrounding me they punched me kicked me and what not.

They pushed me at the side of the wall and I heard a whisper before I got hit in the head again "sorry Lalisa" I heard a quiet voice.

I cried my head was hurting the alcohol was taking effect my hair was a mess.

I'm sorry Jen if you hate me bit truth to be told I love you I never ever wanted to harm you...