Chapter 30 (M)

L

Ruby started the movie having a smirk on her face she moved closer to me slipping her hands on my waist cuddling up with me.

She pulled up the blanket she ate some fries and wiped her hands and when the movie started playing.

50 SHADES OF GREY........

I snapped my head towards ruby
The movie went along till the elevator scene came on.

I looked over to ruby who was looking at me biting her lip.

"Rub-" i was left hanging when she had her panties in her hand and she threw the somwhere.

"Come on Lis, loosen up" she whispered looking my lips the movie playing.

"Ruby not tod-" she let out a moan i looked down to see herself masturbating.

"R-Ruby" i said sternly or atleast try is it me or is it hot in here i looked up to see that the a.c. was on and at 15.

She let out a louder moan fuck this i can't control myself i push her to lay down on the couch,hastily taking of my shirt she helped me un button it.

I took of the over sized shirt she was wearing.

I took of my jeans and threw it somwhere her legs cling onto my waist and tease her by rubing her clit.

"Mmm" she moaned i kissed her neck down to her stomach.

"Lisa~ go down please" she said moaning when i licked her pussy.

I sucked her she's about to cum when i pull back.

She's about to complain when i put my dick inside her making her a moaning mess.

I go on the slow pace just to tease her.

"Lisa! Stop teasing me or i will go back to our room right now" she huffed i chuckled giving her a kiss before increasing my speed.

"Fuck your tight" i groaned she was already a moaning mess i pounded without any mercy. She kept cursing like a broken record.

At the end we both came hard panting.

"Round 2?"

She looked at me  smiled

"I'm tired but i think i can take it".....