Chapter 18

J

The next day came i went to college since its Monday its been a week since me and lisa fought.

Everything was going fine until ji min had to show up.

She took my hair pulled it "Owwww! Ji min stop ow! Ow!"

"Whore deserves it,why the fuck didmt you give me your assignment whore guys who's the whore of the school!"

"Ruby" everyone screamed while i tried holding my tears, teachers laughed why aren't they doing anything!

She kicked me punched my nose she pour her sauce on me and to add on it she pour her sprite.

She hit my head on the table making me cry in pain putting my arms behind my back tunring them making me hurt "stop!"

"Please!" Ji min threw me on the floor everyone laughed and she left i got up and cried quietly.

As the day went by i saw someone near irene and my apartment i saw lisa and the blond talking she slapped her and pushed her to go inside.

I went inside i saw her there.

"What do you want" i said harshly pushing her away.

"Ruby listen.." she begged "what do you want you said you didnt want to bother with your 'fuck toy' anymore then why are you here!" I whisper yelled

"Im sorry please i know i shouldn't have did that but I'm sorry it was just i have a horrible past and-" i cut her off by walking past her lisa was walking behind me when she tripped and fall of the stairs i rushed down the stairs.

"Oh my god!, are you okay i look at her hand it's burnt" i looked at the meal in her hands that is now ruined i looked at her "Please forgive me..." she pleaded "c'mon lets get your bruise cleaned up" i said but she still was there.

"but what about the food" i smiled slightly.

"Its okay Lisa you are important more then the food I'll cook you food irene isn't here anyways now lets go" she looke at me i knew what she will ask "yes, i forgive you" i smiled.