Chapter 21

J

I woke up to an empty room,stinking wine bottles here and there.

Blood shed on the walls horrifying me.

I looked around to find myself tied by chains to a chair that if you try anything it will break i try to move my hand but a shock waves through me i realize they put something on my foot i think its one of those alarms.

I look around to see camera on the corner of the room moving where ever i look.

I sighed in defeat.

Why am i here anyways what have i done wrong to deserve this!?

I try to look for a sign or something that could tell me where i am,i look around when i heard the rusty metal door from behind make a loud creek noise i pretend im sleeping.

I hear those italian weirdos talk again i named them that after the brought me here that guy with snake tattoe seems to be arguing with the other one.

"sei pazzo se pensi che farò come hai detto!"

Your crazy if you think I'll do as you said!

"Non hai scelta cobra!"

You have no choice cobra

"Lalisa e quei piccoli punk dovrebbero essere uccisi!!"

Lalisa and those little punks should be killed!!

"va bene"

All right

I heard them leave i opened my eyes lalisa? There can be so may of them maybe its oemthing else but why did they bring me here.

L

I'm going crazy i heard ruby is missing shit shit shit!

"Mina! Track her down!" I ordered her.

"Its okay Lisa we'll find her" rosé pat my shoulder giving me a reassuring smile.

"This is all my fault"i took my head into my hands what if her father found out.

Jisoo

The search team,private detective cops tried everything but couldn't find jennie anywhere.

Jen where are you!

I miss her already im such a bad unnie!

I should've listened to her always staued by her side i couldn't even protect her!

Look what happened now.

Once i find her I'll keep her safe here close to me my baby mandu will be safe.

I look down at the pendant we gave eachother as kids.

Flashback

"Even if the earth tries to seperate us" jennie started putting her hand out

"Even if the moon and sun combine" i started holding her hand.

" nothing would and could seperate the kim twins apart" she said and exchanged pendants she had sun while i had moon we laughed and layed on the grass

"Unnie"

"Mm?"

"What if one day i vanish?" She asked me i jolt up and hug her

"As we promised no one will seperate us I'll tear the world apart just to find you!" I promised

"Promise?"

"Promise" we hugged each other.

End of flash back

I promised jen and i will not break it i will flip the world just to find my sister to hell with law.