Chapter 35

/GORE WARNING
GORE WARNING/

L

Today ruby went back to her apartment since she was insisting fine and she needed to go to college and i agreed i don't own her anyways.

Today i had to give our friend a little visit

I sat behind the glass wall watching him all beaten up his face swollen from all the bruises.

"He knows something just doesn't want to tell us he's the most loyal to yang i don't think he will speak the whole truth and there is no way of threatening him to speak" ryujin said looking up from the computer.

"And why do you think he can't change and betray yang after all he is bad from his blood yang made him bad from blood" i spoke.

Ryujin sighed and went back to doing something on the computer she had a earpiece so she could call mina or the other's when ever she pleases.

"Mina is my information correct?" Ryujin spoke making me look at her what is this girl cooking in her head now.

"Great thanks,just email it"
Ryujin smile widened.

"What is it now?" I asked her massaging my forehead this is taking so long i want to kill him and get over with it.

"The reason why he won't betray yang and keep his secrets is because he is a kid who yang took care of yang trained him for years gave him a roof,money,job." Ryujin spoke as she moved the computer towards me and a picture of yang and a kid showed up.

"That boy there in rags is mino"

"Yang did all that for a kid but yang doesn't care about alot people hell he doesn't care about his family but he cared for a street boy...." i said analysing the picture.

Wait a damn minute.

"Ryujin zoom into the picture onto the left" i said ryujin did as i told but she was surely confused.

That snake tattoe....

Flashback

I went somewhere near the abandoned hospital because there is a river near and when i got there i saw 2 guys chasing something or someone.

I look behind to see they're chasing a girl.

One of the guys had a snake tattoe on his arm.

Into another flashback

"Lili remember when i got kidnapped?" Jennie said to me when we were eating i just nodded chewing my food.

"So uh there were guys talking in i think italian and i remember one of them  having a snake tattoe" Jennie said and went back to eating.

End of flash back.

"Let's go visit an old friend"

We went to the bar where a ex silemt killer serves as a bartender.

"Three shots of vodka" i called sitting with ryujin and wendy.

"You sure it's a good idea" wendy whispered.

"Ofcourse wendy" ryujin whispered back to her then sitting.

As soon as we got our drinks wendy distracted the bartender while ryujin searched a photo of the killer.

"Found  it" ryujin mouthed and showed it to me and i looked up it's the same person when i saw wendy was no where to be found ryujin pointed towards the bars basement.

"Wendy got him to fall for our trap" ryujin said getting up we put a mask  on.

Unknown pov

I slit his throat in a second.

The Scarlet liquid splashed on the wall,dripping down staining the cold floor as well. The fluid felt sticky and warm as i took it on my fingers.

Smiling,i drop the handle of the knife covered in red into the trash bag,throwing it into the dustbin and hiding the body in the side.

I rubbed the rest of the blood on the white t-shirt the body was wearing and threw it on the person's head.

I changed my voice through the voice traslater,dialing seoul helpline with the victim's phone.

"Hello this is seoul helpline how may i help you?"

"Ma'am there has been a murder in incheon!" I said acting to panic in my female voice.

"Ma'am calm down where have you seen the murder"

"Uh ****** ***" i said

"Okay we are on our way don't panic and don't touch the body" the woman said cutting the call and as soon as that i crushed the phone and threw it into trash as well.