2. Feels like home

ASHLEE'S POV:

Alice and Reah both stopped to get an ice cream while I went searching for the video store mom worked at. I could finally see it in view and couldn't wait to see mom. As soon as I walked in the door she saw me, a smile plastered on my face, her face on the other hand was a mix of happy and slightly disappointed.

"What on earth are you wearing?!" Mom whisper-yelled. "Woah, nice to see you too ma" I chuckled. "Well yes of course it's lovely to see you, but what are you wearing?" She whispered trying not to cause a bit of a scene. "Uh I think most people call them clothes" I smirked, safe to say sometimes I managed to get on moms nerves, it was hilarious when I did!

MARKO'S POV:

David decided to stop off and annoy Max for a bit before we went down to the boardwalk tonight to hunt for our feed. Annoying Max was always something we enjoyed doing. Paul and I were chatting to one of the girls on the cashier when a wave of vanilla mixed with pumpkin and cinnamon washed through the video store. Thats when we all turned around, she was beautiful. I could tell we all felt something ignite within us.

Wow, she's incredible. Paul said to us through our mind link

That she is boys. David chimed

Even Dwayne had something to say, though he's normally quiet I wonder who she is?

We all stared in awe.

ASHLEE'S POV:

A man popped behind mom, "And who might this lovely young lady be, Lucy?" He stared at me through his glasses. Cocking my eyebrow at him with a smirk on my face, I waited for mom to introduce me to this strange man. "This is my daughter Ashlee. Ashlee this is Max, my manager" she had the biggest smile plastered on her face, I had never seen her this giddy even with dad. Max stuck his hand out to shake mine, which I obliged.

"Nice to meet you Ashlee" He said with a smile. "Nice to meet you too Max, but please call me Ash" I smirked at mom, she hated me using Ash but god Ashlee was too normal.

I could feel the burning stare to my left and tried to shrug it off. "Lucy!" Alice and Reah yelled as they came barreling into the video store. Rolling my eyes I decided to look at who was staring, to my surprise there were four incredibly good looking guys. Although one stood out to me the most, he was shorter than the rest with the most intricate jacket littered with patches everywhere. But if I'm being honest they all looked incredible. I smirked at them all, seductively licking my lips. Santa Carla just got a whole lot better.

Mom bought me back to the conversation, "Now sweetheart have you stopped doing all that hocus pocus stuff" she tried to whisper but I'm pretty sure everyone heard. Rolling my eyes and laughing I shook my head, "Mom it's not hocus pocus stuff, it's witchcraft and black magic, but yes I have stopped" us three girls sharing a quiet giggle, if mom only knew.

"It was lovely seeing you Lucy, but apparently there is some guy on stage playing the shit out of a saxophone, and I am not missing it" Alice laughed. Mom smiled and waved, and with one last look at the group of guys we left and made our way to the concert.