7. Introductions

DAVID'S POV:

That damn Michael keeps hanging around Star and it's starting to piss me off. She's meant to be mine but she keeps running after him, just like Marko, she shouldn't be playing with her food. I have a feeling she isn't going to kill him, maybe we could turn him then she'd have no choice but to feed. Who knew the half dead could be so stubborn.

Snapping out of my thoughts we saw Ash and her friends walking over to us, this could be interesting. Wonder if Marko has the balls to feed off of this one.

Shit they're coming over, Paul looked a tad worried

No need to be worried dude, they're just harmless girls, Dwayne laughed

Marko stayed quiet with a grin plastered all over his face, it was damn hard figuring out what he was thinking with his mind shut off.

ASHLEE'S POV:

Walking over to the guys each of us had our signature smirks on our faces, we had done this before they were just young boys who had no idea what they're dealing with.

"Hi boys" I said with confidence scanning over the group. Alice leaned on the dark haired guys bike "Seems you boys have a staring problem, hasn't anyone told you it's rude to stare" she laughed while looking at the group, sizing them up. Reah made her way to the one that looked like twisted sister, she was in awe looking at his hair, let's say Reah absolutely loves Twisted Sister. "If you liked our moves out there, you should see me in bed" she whispered in his ear, he didn't know what to do, looking absolutely dumbfounded but quickly composing himself with a cheeky grin.

"Now we've cracked the ice it might be nice to know your names" Alice stated crossing her arms. Waiting for them to engage in the conversation, I did notice they were being extremely quiet, quite mysterious and intriguing. Raising an eyebrow I mimicked Alice's stance in front of the group.

Finally the peroxide blond piped up catching our attention.

"Well I'm David he said with a slight smile, that's Dwayne and Laddie" He said pointing to the dark haired one and the young boy on the back of his bike, causing Alice to cock her eyebrow. "This is Paul" pointing to twisted sister, personally he suited twisted sister better but nevertheless Reah smiled at him. "And that is Marko" he stated while motioning with his head toward the one in the colourful jacket. I hadn't noticed till now but he had a curly mullet, business in the front and party in the back. With a slight curl of my lips I caught his gaze, I could get lost in those eyes. "We're the lost boys" Paul echoed.

I could tell by the look in Alice and Reah's eyes we knew this would be fun. Well that is until my idiot brother came barreling towards me nearly knocking me to the ground.

"Sam what the hell are you doing" I growled, annoyed by how clumsy he can be sometimes but looking at his innocent face it was hard to stay mad at him. "I found another Batman number 14" Smiling at this goofy kid I ruffled his hair making him screw his nose up. He grinned from ear to ear before running back off to the comic book store. Turning my attention back to the lost boys I could see Mikey in the distance with that girl, smiling I yelled out to him, "Hey Mikey care to introduce me to your new friend?"

It was almost as if the colour drained from her face, jeepers I didn't think I was that scary. Sharing a confused glance with Alice and Reah we turned back to Michael. "Oh um this is S-" He was cut off by David "Star what are you doing?" David had an authoritative tone to his voice, that was a bit too controlling for my liking. Furrowing my brows I crossed my arms waiting for this to all pan out in front of me.

"I was ju-just hanging out with Michael" she stuttered. "You know the rules Star" he stated.