6. Witchy Woman

ASHLEE'S POV:

The hairs on my neck stood up as I felt the rhythm.

Raven hair and ruby lips
Sparks fly from her fingertips
Echoed voices in the night
She's a restless spirit on an endless flight

Frey's voice took us to new heights when the lyrics rolled off of his tongue.

Woo hoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woo hoo, witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

We all danced swaying, letting the music move us.

She held me spellbound in the night
Dancing shadows and firelight
Crazy laughter in another room
And she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon

Nothing could compare to how I felt when this song played, it was like a fire ignited in my soul.

Woo hoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woo hoo, witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

We moved our hips to the beat of the drums and guitar.

Well, I know you want a lover
Let me tell you, brother
She's been sleeping in the devil's bed
And there's some rumours going round, someone's underground
She can rock you in the night-time 'til your skin turns red

Smiling I could feel eyes boring into the back of my body but that didn't stop me from enjoying this song with my girls.

Woo hoo, witchy woman
See how high she flies
Woo hoo, witchy woman
She got the moon in her eye

As the song came to an end I couldn't help but smile at Alice and Reah, these girls meant everything to me. Though we may not share the same blood they felt like my family.

"Hey Ash, looks like you've gotten the attention of some very hot guys" Alice winked as I turned to see the four biker boys from last night smirking, turning back around to my girls. "Well maybe we could have a bit of fun girls" I sent the girls a sly smile.

MARKO'S POV:

"You know what boys even her friends aren't too bad looking" Paul stated. I mean he wasn't wrong but nothing compared to Ash. Her smile was electrifying.

You know Marko, you shouldn't talk about your food like that, David suggested with an eyebrow raised.

Yeah didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with your food, Dwayne snickered.

Oooh I'm not sure Marko wants to eat this one, Paul laughed.

Rolling my eyes I stopped listening to the boys. She was good looking, yeah, but I was going to show them how much of a vampire I was. Draining her blood would be something to prove that.