37. Are You Going to Join Me?

ASHLEE'S POV:

Finally entering the cave Marko led me through the dark tunnels, "Where are you taking me?" I asked as he dragged me deeper into the cave. He glanced back with his cheeky grin before turning forward continuing down the long tunnel. "Close your eyes, I want it to be surprise" Marko stopped before we reached a makeshift door, which was just a sheer curtain to be honest. Obliging I place my hands over my eyes as he guided me through the doorway, "you can open them" happiness in his voice. Slowly opening my eyes the room was beautiful, it must have been one of the old suites before the hurricane hit.

There was a slight opening in the roof towards the back where the stars and moon light flooded the room. Candles were scattered around making the room feel warm and homely, like the rest of the cave. There was a beautiful big bed covered in big white blankets in the middle of the room and a set of drawers off to the side. It even had a bath built into the floor! It was incredible I was speechless.

 It even had a bath built into the floor! It was incredible I was speechless

I turned towards Marko as he stared intensely waiting for my reaction. I wrapped my arms around him nuzzling into his chest. "It's so beautiful" my eyes sparkling with joy. "It's all for you doll" he placed a loving kiss on my lips. I dragged him to the bed flopping down as I lay in his arms. I felt safe.

"I'm so glad you've come into my life Ash. Seeing your face makes even the brightest star look dull." His words made my, now dead, heart flutter. "I wouldn't have it any other way" he smiled at my response.

Sitting up slightly I look over to the bath, it was filled with the clearest water. Seeing the steam rising from it my body calling for the heat of the water. Getting up off of the bed Marko's eyes watching my every move. I teasingly ran my finger tips across the bottom of my dress inching it higher and higher as Marko bit his lip. Slowly pulling my dress over my head I dropped it on the floor smirking at Marko as his eyes were glued to my body. "You're right, it does look better on the bedroom floor" I said as I winked at him drawing his attention back to my words as his Cheshire grin appeared on his face. "Are you going to join me?" Instead of answering he scrambled off of the bed tripping as he rushed to take his chaps and jeans off. Laughing at the poor boy I slipped my underwear off and sunk into the hot water. My muscles relaxed as the water hit me all at once. Breaking the peaceful water, a now naked Marko sunk into the water opposite me. Looking froward at Marko the water glistening on his perfectly toned body, biting my lip I struggled to hide my neediness. Marko smirked knowing exactly what I was thinking as he wiggled his eyebrows. Wading my way over I place a chaste kiss on Marko's lips, straddling him as I got comfortable. Staring deeply into his eyes I can feel his fingers run up and down my sides. Marko's strong hands grasp onto my waist as he pulled me closer to him, before kissing him I felt my fangs begin to grow as I bit down on my lip drawing blood. This would be a good way for Marko to get a taste of my blood. The metallic taste swirling on my tongue as we kissed, Marko's tongue finding it's way into my mouth fighting for dominance. He pulled back as his eyes were wide, they were turning dark, suddenly slightly regretting what I had done he smashed his lips back onto mine. Making his way down to my neck my head rolled back as he bit down ever so softly, only enough to draw a small amount of blood. Sucking lightly, drinking my blood, he pulled me back down into a passionate kiss his eyes returning back to normal.

Turning around I laid my back against his chest as his arms wrapped around me. Marko began to draw circles on my stomach as a small bump was forming. I thought my life was going to be different, I mean kids were in my lifelong plan but not this soon, however I felt content with how my life was going. I wasn't sure if that was because I had found Marko or I was just genuinely happy with where I was but I was finally on cloud nine. Pulling me back to reality Marko slowly stood up out of the bath as he waltzed over to a shelf that housed some towels. Marko extended his hand out for me which I gladly took. He gently wrapped the towel around me as he wrapped his around his waist. We climbed back into the soft bed and I placed my head on his chest. "I'll have to head back to the pole before the sun comes up doll, or I'll be burnt toast in the morning" he laughed. "Well actually, you should be fine now. If a vampire drinks the blood of a witch they share a connection with then they keep their immortality and can live a more normal life" I beamed. "Wait so I can finally see the sun?" His eyes lit up as I nodded in response. My eyes began to feel heavy as I struggled to keep them open. Closing them one last time as I heard the sweet words escape from Marko's lips.

I love you Ash, more than you will ever know