26. Oi! A**holes!

SAM'S POV:

"Hey Sam, your sister rang and said we need to go back to your house, all of us. She said it was urgent so I told her we'll be about 20 minutes away" Alan told me after he got off the phone. I wonder what's wrong, I hope Ash is okay. "Mike, we are gonna go home okay. Ash said we need to go back and it's urgent" he grunted in response. Making our way home, we left Michaels bike at the comic book store since he was in no state to ride. Alan was right, it did take us about 20 minutes to get back. As we got closer the house looked empty and Ash's bike wasn't here, "are you sure she said to come back" I questioned Alan "Yeah she said we all needed to be here". Walking up to the house I opened the door but there was no sign of anyone, "Ash? Ash are you here?" No one answered as we all piled into the house. Making my way to the kitchen a letter on the table caught my eye

Mikey and Sammy

It was my sisters writing, I carefully opened the letter, reading it multiple times before Alan and Edgar came up behind reading over my shoulder. Turning around I looked at them tears silently falling down my face, their faces filled with shock. Mike came into the kitchen with Star helping him keep his balance, "Sam what's wrong? Where is Ash?" I felt frozen in place as Edgar grabbed the letter from my hand, giving it to Mike and Star. I watched them read it and Mikes face contorted into worry and anger. "It's those lost boys!" He yelled. "They know where she is, they've done something to her" he stormed out the door with grandpas keys, heading towards the garage. "Mike what are you doing?" Star sounded worried. "I'm going to get my sister, I should have been looking out for her and now she's probably in trouble, or worse, dead" urgency in his words and actions. "Well I'm coming" I said, "So are we" the brothers added. We all piled into the car, it was a tight fit, heading to the cave. I hope Ash is okay and I hope the lost boys don't kill us.

We came to a screeching halt as we made it to the cave, making a b-line to the entrance. God it still smelt as bad as before, you could hear the guys talking, my heart beat quickening.

"OI! Assholes! Where the fuck is my sister?" Mike barged in not giving a shit. All of them now staring, I could hear them growl as they looked at the brothers and I as we lowered our heads. "What the hell do you want, come to try and kill us again?" Paul aimed his words at me and the Frogs. I could see Mike roll his eyes, "Look we're sorry, we just wanted to get Mike back to normal" Edgar piped up, earning more growls from all of the boys. "Look I don't give a shit about that, I'm worried about my sister. You assholes know where she is" Mike was getting agitated, I don't know if that was just the worry or the fact he was fighting the urge to drink blood.

"Look dude, we don't know where your whore of a sister is, even if we did we wouldn't tell you" Paul laughed. I had to stop Mike from punching Paul square in the jaw. Turning to David I could tell he knew something. "Hey blondie, you know anything?" I questioned becoming irritated like Mike. Everyone turned to David waiting for his response. "Look your sister came here about 4 hours ago, we haven't seen her since" he spoke calmly. Mike wasn't convinced, he had to have known more. "Then what the fuck is this?" He said waving Ash's letter in the air. "Well waving it around isn't going to help us see it man" Dwayne joked.

"Let me read it to you, then you can tell me where the fuck my sister is" Mike cleared his throat and began reading...