25. Cease to Exist

DAVID'S POV:

"What the hell was that?" Paul asked his face showing his anger. "We should have killed her!" Dwayne yelled "we can't" I simply spoke. "What? But her and those assholes tried killing us" Paul was fuming. "Why didn't you kill her David?" Marko finally spoke up. Walking up to him I stared down at him, "because I can't, I don't think you're ready for that type of pain Marko" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder. Scrunching their faces I could tell they were confused, rolling my eyes I looked back at all of them. "Marko you love her, she loves you. If you lose that you'll lose yourself" I tried explaining to him. "You know nothing David, I don't love her. She deserves a painful death for trying to kill my family" he growled. Soon enough he will understand, I just hope he does before it's too late.

ASHLEE'S POV:

Making my way home I went to my bedroom, I didn't know where anyone was and the house was quiet. Thinking about all of the possibilities of how I could kill Max everything I came up with was either too outrageous or just plain stupid. I grabbed out my black book that housed my rituals, spells and general information about supernatural stuff. Flicking through the pages it landed on one that held more information than I was prepared for.

if a witch drinks the blood of a vampire who has not given them a part of their soul, they will cease to exist in this world

however if a part of their soul has been given, they will turn, gaining the power of immortality with no restrictions

Flicking to another page I found what I was looking for.

if a vampire drinks the blood of a witch who has not given them a part of their soul, they will cease to exist in this world

however if a part of their soul has been give, they will be able to walk freely among others and keep their immortality

I knew I hadn't given Max my soul, whatever that meant so the easiest way to kill him would be to get him to drink my blood. He is a vampire after all and I remember reading, the smell of a witches blood can turn most vampires feral. Realising how horribly wrong this could go, he could choose not to stop at the right time draining every inch of life from me, I mulled over the possible outcomes. My mind tracing back to my brothers, I would do anything for them and I needed to make sure Mike was safe. Whether it killed me or not I didn't care, if it meant my brothers were safe that's all that mattered.

I sat on my bedroom floor writing a letter, incase things didn't work out, I wanted everyone to know how much I loved them. As much as I wanted this to work I had a horrible feeling in my stomach. After finishing my letter I rang the comic book store, trying to see if my brothers were there. "Hello Frog Comics, Alan speaking" "Alan, it's Ash. Do you know where Sam is? You were with him last" "Oh Ash, yeah he's here. Mike is here too, with that girl and little kid" Alan told me. "Wait Star and Laddie are there too?" I questioned, "Yeah but I don't know how long they can last, they're becoming restless" Alan was worried and I don't blame him. "Look can you tell Sam and Mike that I really need to see them, it's urgent, and I think you should bring them all here" I instructed the boy. "Uh sure Ash, We will be about 20 minutes" "Sounds good, thanks Alan, you're a good kid" with that I hung up. Truth is I wouldn't be here when they arrived, I just needed them somewhere safe, for me that was home. I slipped on my white silk dress, if I was going to go out it would be in style.

 I slipped on my white silk dress, if I was going to go out it would be in style

Now to kill this asshole and save my brother.