42. She Wouldnt Understand

A/N: this is a bit of a filler chapter. I'm trying to figure out how and when to end this book because I feel like there's already too many chapters so please bear with me >.<

ASHLEE'S POV:

Mike and Sam were speechless, as expected. It was almost like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads. I mean they kind of already knew so they shouldn't be too surprised. "You guys going to say something or just stand their catching flies" I rolled my eyes. "I mean I figured something was up when you kept eating the damn pickles" Sam laughed causing me to chuckle, I even saw Mike crack a smile. "I can't believe you're actually pregnant, I just want to make sure you're going to be okay" Mike was concerned, he was always looking out for me. "I'm going to be fine Mikey. I will be staying with Marko and the lost boys for a bit though. Let's just say it won't be long till you have a niece or nephew to meet" I laughed at their confused faces. Explaining to them why it wouldn't be long, they seemed taken aback but finally understood what I was saying. "Are you going to tell mom?" Sam asked, I could feel the thought of telling mom made him feel nervous too. "Honestly I don't know. I should but I don't think I can. She wouldn't understand like you guys" I sighed. My brothers nodded in agreement because they both knew what mom was like. It was nice to actually tell my brothers about it, they were always more supportive of my lifestyle choices unlike our parents.

As we were talking the waitress from the diner decided to come back for another go, this time she bought more back up, surfer nazis. Mike looked worried, as did Sam and to be honest so was I. Hoping Marko would hear me I tried contacting the boys through our mind link.

Marko?

David?

Paul?

Dwayne?

If any of you can hear me I need you guys to come to the stairs on the boardwalk near the beach now!

None of them answered and I was starting to freak out. She had a permanent scowl on her face and the rest of the group were making their way towards us. We tried pushing past everyone to try and get to the Frog brothers store so we could be a little bit safer but that wasn't going to happen. Hearing Sam yell I could see one of the surfer nazis grab him by his collar. Mike tried breaking him free when another one hit Mike over the head. "NO! MIKE" I yelled causing them all to look smirking at me.

The waitress from the diner came up to me out of nowhere and slapped me across the face with so much force I fell to my knees. She grabbed a chunk of my hair in her hand before pushing me back down to the ground. I could see her getting ready to kick me, my mind thinking about my baby I tried crawling away, that's when I heard the clinking of buckles coming towards us, the boys were here a wave of relief washing over me.

"HEY! LET GO OF THEM!" David yelled as they neared the scene. The surfer nazis hesitating to conform to David's request. "OI! STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Marko was pissed that this bitch was standing over me. Her face changed when she looked at him, a sweet angelic smile plastered over her horrible face. "Oh Marko, how are you? I've missed you!" She sung as she tried hugging him but he quickly dodged her advances, much to her disgust. "Stay the hell away from me, Ash and her brothers" he snapped at her. She shrunk back down turning to run away. "Are you okay doll?" Worry in Marko's voice as he looked me over to make sure I was okay, placing a hand on my stomach I nodded my head. Thankful they had arrived just in time. The rest of the surfer nazis finally left after the other boys roughed them up a bit. Marko and Alice helped me up while Star and Reah made sure Mike and Sam were okay.

Heading back to the boys bikes we decided to head back to the cave, on the way we made a stop at the video store to tell mom that all of us wouldn't be home tonight. Lying and saying we were staying at the Frogs house. My arms wrapped around Marko as I gripped on tightly we made it back to the cave. All piling down into the main part the boys lit the barrels warming the cave. Saying good night to everyone I decided to head to mine and Marko's room. My body aches for the warmth of the bath first, taking my time to relax and unwind as the hot water warmed my bones. You can hear the waves crashing against the rocks, it was peaceful and I couldn't help but feel at ease with everything. Struggling to keep my eyes open I began slipping to sleep.

MARKO'S POV:

When we arrived back at the cave we all stayed in the main part except for Ash. She was tired which was understandable. We were all having a good time, drinking a couple of beers and laughing at Paul trying to show off in front of Reah. Looking over the room I could see everyone becoming tired and I felt the same. I couldn't wait to snuggle up with Ash. Retiring for the night I walked into our room glancing over to the bath I could see Ash sleeping peacefully, she must have been in there the whole time. Grabbing a towel I carefully picked her up from out of the bath, that's when she slowly woke up smiling up at me. "My pjs are in the top drawer" she whispered. I found them in the drawer and bought them over to her so she could change into them. Getting ready for bed I climbed in next to Ash, wrapping my arms around her and gently rubbing her stomach. The sound of the waves causing the both of us to fall into a deep sleep.