Fluorescent~58

-
Come closer, I'll give you all of my love
-

Chenle scoffed at the girl's words, face slack and deadpan as he hid the resentment that was directed at Stray Kids, finding her mercy unlikely

The only reason he hadn't killed Felix, the one who had tried to hold her hostage, was because he was hiding behind Rin, and it was too risky to attempt a head shot or aiming bullet at his heart.

It was quite the shame on Felix's part for forgetting to shield his legs, but doing such a thing would prove difficult- Rin was quite slim, even compared to such a skinny boy.

His fault- he shouldn't of done something stupid like messing with NCT Dream, for they were rather unprepared. Honestly, if Chenle was Felix, he would've shot the one threatening to kill his leader instead of attempting to negotiate- it was simpler and smarter.

"Don't kill them?" He repeated, almost- almost surprised as his apathetic voice quirked upwards in tone subtly.

His tongue ran across his teeth, eyes flickering down the the wailing boy on the floor behind her, and the groaning, dazed leader that laid uncomfortably below him- eyes narrowing.

The vicious twisting of his chest wouldn't cease, and Chenle had an untamable urge to commit first degree murder, yet he hesitated, which was something that he never did.

Sure Rin didn't quite understand the circumstances, the boy wondered why he shouldn't kill them- they were untrustworthy, they were undoubtedly going to come back for revenge, and they had tried to harm Rin- a sin that only idiots would commit.

He had tried mercy, and mercy didn't do anything good for him at all- it nearly got both him and Rin killed.

Lazily flicking his finger towards Chan, Chenle met Rin's eyes, letting out a quiet sigh.

"He tried to shoot you," He explained- as if she didn't understand this before.

The tempo of his words dragged behind, speaking as if he was explaining a situation to a child, comprehending its simplicity but exhausted that she didn't quite seem to grasp it- but she understood just fine.

Index finger whirling towards a tearful Felix, Chenle's jaw clenched as spite ran through his veins- itching to cause further affliction to him and his leader.

"He threatened to kill you," Chenle accused, a bit of venom leaking from his tone.

Still shaking as tears streamed unstoppably down her cheeks, the girl nodded slightly, throat dry, which lead her to believe her voice was untrustworthy, merely gesturing instead.

Brow cocking upwards, Chenle's eyes fell to Rin's high, anxious shoulders, then to her quivering hands as they clung to her arms- seeking warmth whilst she desperately tried to prevent the violent shaking of her limbs, but her efforts were in vain.