Chapter 1

Hey guys I wrote this when I was younger and let's just say it's not the best and it's super cringey I advise you not to read this, but you're more than welcome to read my newer ones :D

Ally's POV

My name is Ally Corillo and it's my first day at a new school. I had to move because my dad got a new job out here so it wasn't really my choice. I live with my dad, mum, and older brother Anthony. I have light brown long straight hair. I have grey eyes, I'm 5'5. That's basically all you need to know. I got dressed and made sure I had everything and went off to school.

Once I got there I heard everyone whispering 'That's the new girl.' I made my way to the main office and I was greeted by the principal and a girl my age. "You must be Ally." I nodded. "I'm going to be your principal, Mrs.Grosjean." She said. "This is Michelle she will be showing you around." She said.

"Here's your schedule, locker number and combination." She said handing me my schedule. "Lets go." Michelle said. "You're going to love it here." She smiled. "Here's your locker." She said opening my locker for me. "So you have math first same as me." She said walking to our first class. "Watch were you're going." A guy bumped into us said.

"Ok before you say anything that's Michael Clifford. Stay away from him as much as you can." She told me. "Why?" I asked. "Lets just say he has a 'bad reputation' and he has done bad stuff in the past he's nothing but trouble so stay away from him." She told me I nodded. The bell rang. We got in the class standing so the teacher can put us in our seats. "Okay class since it's the first day your going to find your name and thats going to be your seat from now on. It will be in ABC order." I found my seat and Michelle is far away from me.

I looked to see who was sitting next to me but since im one of those seats next to the wall I only have one person sitting next to me. That was Michael Clifford. Great. From his appearance he looked scary. Multiple tattoos crawling up his arm. An eyebrow piercing. Black hair with a white stripe in the middle. "Can I help you?" He smirked. "N-no. Sorry." I said looking down. So most of the classes went like that, just teachers talking about how the first few days were going to be like.

*Skip to Lunch*

I sat down next to Michelle. "Ok what is up with Michael?" I asked. "So like I told you he has a bad past and a bad reputation so it all started when his both his parents died and he was living on his own. He got into so much fights everyone was scared of him. He parties almost every night, drank a lot and most people say he killed someone."

"He would never smile. He would just be depressed and a big jerk. He would talk to no one only his friends Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Luke Hemmings. They could only make him smile nobody else. So he kept shutting people out so eventually they gave up on him." Michelle explained. "Oh wow." I say.

*Skip to the end of the day*

So I was walking home and someone pulled me behind a building. "Hi Ally." "H-hi M-michael." I stuttered. His hot breath tickled my neck. He began sucking my neck. He found my soft spot and I moaned lightly. I could practically hear his smirk against my skin. He bit my soft spot and began kissing it again. When he was done I checked my mini mirror. Great he gave me a noticeable love bite. "You're Mine." He said then ran off. I stood there frozen. Unable to move.