just going to make it clear: counter blox solider won't get sleep

that morning

Pheonix was sleeping peacefully, until he heard an ungodly amount of screaming outside his door. What the hecc? He opened his door and there were two humans, tied up, one completely passed out, the other screeching out his lungs.

"Uhhhh... hello?" Pheonix was confused, but then he saw a note. It read:

hey Counter Blox Solider!

We found these two intruders outside of the village. They broke 02's megaphone, and as much as most people find it annoying, breaking someones item and locking them out of their ability is really bad... another thing is that they are intruders anyways, so you should lock them up. 

They are your problem now,

Panda

...Great. 

"Why am I here?! Was I freaking knocked out?! Who are you!!!!" Said the captured human.

"Uhhhhhh" Pheonix  needed a plan. These two have been tied up outside all night long...  eh, he could just put them in a cage. 

"Alright, I'm going to put you in the dungeons. I'd check for weapons, but something tells me that  02 would at least taken them off of you two"

"Something tells me your an idiot"

"Rude." Pheonix picked the prisoners up and teleported to the underground dungeons.(floors = doors) The humans ended up in separate cages, while luckily, Pheonix ended up in the walkway between the prison cells.

"Say, what are your names, I'm supposed to write a document for later." He asked.

"Why would I tell you" 

"Look, I don't know about you, but I think I have the upper hand here. I have used your human weapons before, and I'm pretty good at using quite a few of them. No one I know would care if I were to just kill you, as you did commit the crime of  destroying someones ability trinket. In fact, I bet SOMEONE would want you gone.  And seeing how your two extremely shady adult men sleeping in the woods, this doesn't seem like the tale of a family camping in the woods, or a pizza guy who took a wrong turn, so I don't think anyone of your kind would miss you either. So heres a deal. Just give me answers, and maybe in the end, you'll get out safely" Pheonix took a step towards his weapon stash and waited for an answer.

"Pffft, bet you don't even know what any of those weapons are called"

"I know how to use them"

"Ugh, I'll just tell you what everyone calls me: Hidden Star. Its the only name anyone knows me by"

"I see. And your snoring comrade?" Pheonix asked. Coincidentally, the snoring comrade woke up, and let out a childish shriek.

"That idiots name is John Brick. and yes, thats his real name." Hidden Star responded. He gave John Brick a sharp glare.

"Wha- where are we?!" John Brick exclaimed.

"Just an underground dungeon" Pheonix said.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrr" John Brick frantically searched his pockets for something.

"Wha- wheres my Mac-10?!"

Meanwhile, at Pheonix's doorstep

Delinquent was heading to his dear friend Pheonix's house, and noticed there was a gun and his doorstep.

huh, guess Counter Blox Solider forgot to bring one of his human back inside. Oh no! What if the humans got up?! Good thing I found this before they did! They could have used some weird human magic that Counter Blox Solider didn't figure out yet and then we'd be doomed! Delinquent thought. He knocked on Pheonix's door, and  got no answer. just his luck. Guess he'll have to return the gun to him when he see's him again.

Back in the underground dungeon

"I think someone confiscated it" Hidden Star tells John Brick.

"Ugh, it was probably that  dumb 02 person... she thinks I am the DISGUSTING ALMOND?! She is!" 

"Never heard anything more true in my life" Pheonix goes  towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Hidden Star asks.

"You think I have the time to stick around and watch you two? Ha! There's a bunch more important stuff for me to do today. You are the LEAST of my concern. Goodbye!" Pheonix says as he exited the dungeon.

Despite saying those words with a prideful tone, but part of him felt as if these two will cause a roller coaster of drama.