giraffe sushi

(I'm working on another project, and updates will be less frequent)

Hidden Star POV

John Brick got into a fight with Ace Pilot earlier, so Phoenix and I just decided to go. We walk to place in the village that wasn't on the tour. It was a floating plaza in the sky. Phoenix flew up to it and sat down on it.

"I think you forgot something" I say looking up at you from the ground.

"Oh, yeah" He flew down, and picked me up, and carried me up.

"So... what even is this place?" I ask.

"Its the place where people went to see my mom. She was able to tell peoples futures, so obviously people wanted to know" (yes ik this is dumb)

"Wow, really?"

"But now, no one comes here anymore because she went to the magical world to work for the king... and then she was assassinated." (f in the chat)

"Oh thats... really sad" I think maybe... I should tell him about what happened.

"You remember that demon I told you about? It also killed my mom. I wasn't as close to her. But I knew she didn't deserve it" I say.

"I thought you didn't like talking about that" Phoenix replies. Hes right. But for some reason I trust him.

"Well- I... think I like you? I mean- it doesn't mean I like you... er- that's exactly what I meant."(ya know what. I don't want to be ashamed of shipping it. I may only ship it in this AU, but its cute in this AU)

"I... like you to" Phoenix says. I kiss him.

(OK THE CHAPTER END HERE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHIP THE SUFFERING HAS ENDED THEN)