boom bang crash storm noises

a few chapters ago

Uhhhh there was a storm, everyone got to a safe place, but then turns out Red Panda and Hidden Star are still outside, possibly going to die! Now John Brick, 02, and Counter Blox Soldier are going to save them! I hope... but then again, if I kill everyone off this whole thing will be over... eh I have other plans. 

present time

The three exit the underground dungeon and begin looking for Hidden Star and Red Panda.

"Wait, why am I following you guys?" John Brick asked.

"Why not? You and Hidden Star are friends, right?" Phoenix asked.

"We just work together" 

"huh. well your still coming anyways"

"I really hope Red Panda is ok" Ace Pilot says. The three continued looking for their friends. Say, what kind of storm is this? I have no freaking idea. They found Red Panda at the park, who didn't even seem to notice theres a storm.

"Red Panda, there you are!" Ace Pilot exclaims and hugs her.

"Why do you look so worried?" Panda asks, still not noticing the storm.

"Theres a storm going on right now..." Ace Pilot says.

"Wait, really??? Oh my goodness lets get out of here" Panda exclaims, and runs off to somewhere with Ace Pilot.

"Great, just great..." Phoenix says.

"Well, you just look for Hidden Star, I'm heading back to the underground dungeon thing" John Brick says and walks away. Phoenix kept looking for Hidden Star. It was an hour or so, and then he found him,  knocked out by a tree branch. Phoenix carried him back to the undrground dungeon, and this part ends here cause how else do i end it?