help my hands hurt

(btw my birthdays coming up and I asked all of my relatives to get me robux. I'm going to b a t h e in riches)

It was the next day and Delinquent was at the park, and he was debating with himself whether or not he should confess to Rabble Rouser. (best and least cursed ship in here!) He decided to try, and he walked over to Rabble Rousers house. He knocked on the door, and she opened it.(wow pugley, so descriptive)

"Hey, Rabble Rouser, I-" Delinquent begins to say but the BOOM, BANG CRASH, OTHER SCARY WORDS DESCRIBING STORMS. 

"Oh no!, a storm! quick, get inside!" Rabble Rouser exclaimed.(oh really? theres a storm? huh, didn't know)

(uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh seperate pov)

Phoenix, Ace Pilot, and John Brick are fighting about something. I don't know. They are just calling eachother stupid and ugly as usual. Then the storm happens, so they head into the underground dungeon.

"Be glad I trust either of you to be down here" Phoenix says.

"I'd still go down here without your permission" Ace Pilot says.

"I hate you"

"Well I hate her more than you" John Brick says.

"Says the one who freaking kissed her"

"That was a dare!"

"I don't care"

They all sit in silence for a bit because the authors writing block is so bad she doesn't add dialogue sometimes.

"Wait wheres Red Panda?" Ace Pilot asks.

"Oh shoot, what if Hidden Star is still out there to?" Phoenix realizes.(was this part short? yes. is this a cliffhanger? yes. should I feel sorry? no. why? My birthdays tomorrow. I'm also lazy)