next title will probably be a keysmash

(should hidden star and phoenix have a talk or something?)

Annas POV

Everyone expects me to be save them. Since I own the clock, everyone thinks I'm some hero or some crap. I guess I liked that praise when I was a baby. But now I hate it when people rely on me, which why I gave away the clock. We had set up camp where the show will start tomorrow. I wasn't really there at the moment, I was by a cliff not too far by.

"Hey, Anna, tell me more about Scarecrow" Someone from behind me said. I turn around. It was the slightly competent human with the glasses and mask. What's his name? Hiding Cloud? Weird name for a human.

"Why are you asking?" I reply.

"I think she has something to do with a bunch of weird gaps in my memory." Weird gaps? Ooooooh definitely Scarecrow.

"Did anyone you know die, and you don't remember?" I ask.

"My mom did."

"Yep, definitely her."

"I also have no clue what that one fairy meant about me coming to her village a year ago. I hope I didn't get too close to anyone."

"Yikes. Now that I think about it, I think the guy with the mask got a little under the weather when your boyfriend called you babe."

"Oh gosh." 

Ace Pilots POV

I listen in on the conversation, recording it with my megaphone(yes she can do that now). This is game changing. I should show Phoenix the recording! 

yeah right. He doesn't deserve my help. He's a jerk, and in my opinion, could have taken better care of his brother. Like, besides his death. I shouldn't use that against him. I still hate him with every bone of my body however.