INTO THE WOODS(again(watch it))

(E)

John Bricks POV

Its been a year since the whole village thing. I haven't visited, and Hidden Star hasn't mentioned it. Seemingly, he doesn't even remember it. He's currently dating The Boi(Hidden Star x Phoenix is dead within a mere day of existence) Fanboy has a mission to do tonight, and he says he wants us to come. He says we're raiding a base. This is pretty rare, as he seldom lets other people go on missions with him. But those who have are lucky. And probably scared of him. He is able to take on pretty hard stuff with ease. He can kill off an entire group of guard with a singular bullet.

"I'll be driving us to the base" Fanboy says. We grab our weapons, and hop into the car. We drive down a familiar route, but there's no chance we are going to the weird fairy village from a year ago-

We enter the exact same forest. I am kinda concerned, and I look to Hidden Star if he's also worried, but he shows no expression. But I can't seem him raise an eyebrow. Is he- is he just letting this happen? What- what'd the fairys do? Have unbearable music? I wouldn't kill them for that! We stop at the village entrance, and I note that the walls of the village have definitely improved.

Fanboy jumps out the car, with only a knife. I... well, I wonder what he's going to do with just a knife. Lets face it, this place doesn't have any guns except for Phoenixs. I kind of feel bad...

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Fanboy says.(GET PREPARED FOR THE DUMBEST FIGHT SCENE EVER, BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE PUG LORD HERSELF)

We run into the village.

"Why aren't we sneaking in? This is a raid, right?" Hidden Star asks.

"Because this is more of... a reunion" Fanboy responds.(dodododododdo you figure it out)

"In the middle of night?" The Boi asks.

"Follow me, I'd like to deal with someone first" We walk through, not much changed with the place over the years. We stop at Ace Pilot and Red Pandas house. Fanboy knocks on the door.

"Hello? Its past midnig- OH MY GOSH" Ace Pilot screams, and runs off looking for something. 

"Darn it! She probably just woke everyone up!" Fanboy exclaims. He glances at me.

"You know what John Brick? I trust you to take care of those two" He says.

"You want me to kill them?"

"You've done stuff like this in the past? Besides, why would you care?" He replies. He runs off. Ace Pilot comes back with her megaphone(its been a year, of course its fixed) and I could hear what was probably Red Pandas footsteps.

"Y-you work with him? I- WHATEVER! Stay back!" Ace Pilot shouts. I don't want to hurt someone innocent, despite her attitude. But why would I care. She hates me, I should hate her! ...Right. I raise my gun.

"I'm sorry" I say, and shoot.

Red Pandas POV

I ran as fast as I could. Ace Pilot is the only person who cares for me. We need to look out for eachother. I caught up to her, and she was standing off with John Brick.

"Y-you work with him? I- WHATEVER! Stay back!" She shouts. I know that with her megaphone, she can do quite a lot. But something tells me I need to help her. 

"I'm sorry" John Brick says, and shoots. Ace Pilot can't protect herself from bullets with the megaphone. I need to help. I jump in the way of the bullet, and feel the pain shoot into my chest.

"Panda...?" Ace Pilots eyes well up.

"I guess I was too nice..." I say. 

"What do you mean was?! You'll get through this!"