INTO THE WOODS(FOR THE THIRD TIME)(DID YOU WATCH IT YET?)

Pizza Boys POV

It was a few years back when I stumbled upon the village. I was delivering pizzas, and took a couple of wrong turns. Every now and then I pay them a visit, usually with pizza. Today that is what I'm doing. I drive into the woods, and find the village. I enter and find a terrifying scene. There's no one here... at least, no one whos alive. Delinquents dead body was just lying there. So was Zombies. And some bacon hair dude. I decide to check Ace Pilot and Red Pandas house. That was definitely a mistake. Red Panda was seemingly shot, and there was another body. Their head was blown up. Is there a chance Ace Pilot survived? But where would she be?(ugh ik they would have buried the bodies but what else do I write? I want Pizza Boy to be sad)

I- what? They all are gone? A strange person wearing purple enters.

"You must be confused."

'UH HUH I'M PRETTY SURE I AM" I exclaim.

"Well what happened is that a hacker came. He killed almost everyone, the rest headed to the magical world. I suggest you head there if you want to find them"

"Uh, ok. I- um... do you want some pizza?" I ask. I still feel sad that everyone just died. But I need to give someone pizza. Its my duty. The purple guy responds with making gorilla noises and eating the entire thing.

"So what's your name?"

"Well, a lot of people call me John"

"Ok John, can you come with me to the magical world?"

"Why?"

"I'm a pizza delivery boy with no college education. How the heck would I survive whatever the heck that place is"

"Ugh, fine"

Authors POV

AND SO OUR HEROES ARE NOW ON A MAGICAL ADVENTURE NO ONE CARES ABOUT! I SHARE MY BRAINCELL WITH MY SISTER DON'T FING ASK