I don't sleep until 1:00 AM people

(don't expect the titles to make sense from now on)

Hidden Star sat in his cell, wishing he chose a better hiding place than this dumb forest. He was now stuck in this stupid cell, next to another stupid cell, with a stupid person in it, waiting for a stupid person in a stupid mask to come on down, if he'll ever come back. He was sick of wondering how long he'll be in there, how much he'd have to pay for this "crime". He heard the door to the dungeon open. In walks a pair of- oh no its the two idiotic asparagus who found him a few days ago.

"Get out. Please. We don't want you here." Hidden Star pleads. 

"Hello there, we decided that since there's not much to do but come here and talk to you guys."

"But don't act like we want to talk to you"

"Don't act like its the other way around Zero Poo-"John Brick replies.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" The horned one exclaims.

"Oh so your names Zero Poo? Thought it was 02!"

"Are all humans like you?"

"How'd you know her name- WAIT. John Brick, did you get us into this mess???" Hidden Star becomes furious! This is the last time he would go on a heist with this guy!

"I... did"

"You idiot! You didn't even try to kill them??"

"I broke her megaphone!"

"Ugghhhh why do I even go on heists with you! I wish I brought Boi instead"

"Not like The Boi is smarter than me! Or anyone in that matter!"

"I can't even count the amount of people who are smarter than you"

"Stop fighting, I was hoping for a conversation with you two, maybe know both of your names at least" The hooded one says. She crosses her arms.

"Why should you know? You don't even seem to be down here legally right now" Hidden Star replies. 

"He is really self conscious about his identity for some reason, even to normal people" John Brick tells the hooded one.

"I see. If I tell you my name, would you tell me yours, or at least tell me what people call you?" The hooded one asks Hidden Star politely.

"Well, I guess it'd be better if I stopped referring to you as the hooded one in my mind anymore."

"Great! I'm Red Panda. You?"

"Hidden Star is my what I'm known as. Can you leave yet? I want to yell at John Brick now, and make him feel like garbage for putting us into this situation" 

"Nope! I'd actually like to welcome you to our village!" Red Panda responds. 02 two is banging her head into a wall in the corner.

"What do you mean?! Seriously?! My first impression of this place is from the perspective of being tied up with an brainless cucumber!"

"Well, in a bit, as we have heard from our, AHEM, sources, you two will be let out of here, but you'll have to stay in the village, and one of us has to watch you." 02 says.

"Please not just you two" John Brick  groans.

"Actually, there's a list! Counter Blox Soldier is going to as well! I'm sure you've met him by now. He has a weird leaf mask and can teleport"

"Oh great, so its still just as bad" Hidden Star says, and suddenly, the door to the dungeon opens again, and Counter Blox Soldier walks in.

"Hey humans- what are you two doing down here" Counter Blox Soldier says.

"RED PANDA YOU SUMMONED HIM!" 02 exclaims.

"Did you tell them about the deal?" Counter Blox Soldier asks, angrily.

"Yep!" Red Panda responds.

"Great, you probably gave them a really bad explanation." 

"HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY EXPLAINING SKILLS!" 02 exclaims.

"Everything about you is so easily insultable though..." Hidden Star says. 02 returns to the wall and bangs her head into it more.

"Can you two just get out? This is a private area, and you're lucky I don't lock people up for coming down here." Counter Blox Soldier says to Red Panda and 02.

"Fine, whatever" 02 replies and heads out, Red Panda following her towards the door.

"Speaking of leaving this place, I guess I'll let you two out. Don't expect this to be like what you've seen in your 'movies' cause we'll probably treat you like children" Counter Blox Soldier says as he unlocks their cages.

"Thanks for letting us out, I guess." Hidden Star says as he exits his cage.

"No need to thank me for anything yet. I'd give you two a tour, but Delinquent told me he'd like to do that instead. Since he is a foolish grapefruit and is barely older than 17, Red Panda will probably come along as well."

"Who the hecc is delinquent" John Brick asks.

"Oh, he's my brother" Counter Blox Soldier answers, and leads the humans out of the dungeons.

(YEP I JUST WROTE THAT CAUSE I GUESS I JUST FELT LIKE IT I ENJOY THE IDEA AS THOSE TWO AS BROTHERS IT JUST MAKE SENSE TO ME ACK DON'T JUDGE MOI)