toenails

(just a clarification, Delinquent changed back to his original form before Counter Blox Soldier/Phoenix got there)

 It was probably near midnight, and John Brick was asleep, and Hidden Star and Phoenix were just sitting by the window.

"When will I get out of here?" Hidden Star asks.

"End of the week I think." Pheonix replies. 

"Ok... say, whats with the mask by the way?" Hidden Star asks.

"Oh, I just wear it cause its where I get my ability from. Every pixie has an item like this. My mask gives me the ability to teleport" Phoenix replies.

"Huh." 

"CAN YOU TWO BE QUIET I WANT TO SLEEP" John Brick yells. 

"Oh my gosh, the rest of the village probably heard that..." Pheonix  says. 

"It wasn't even that loud." John Brick says.

"YOU ARE LUCKY MY MEGAPHONE IS BROKEN" Ace Pilot yells from the distance.

"I'LL BREAK EVEN MORE THAN THAT DUMB MEGAPHONE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP" John Brick yells in response.

"NOT IF I BREAK YOUR EARDRUMS FIRST YOU LAME PINEAPPLE" Ace Pilot responds.

"YOU'RE THE LAME PINEAPPLE" John Brick exclaims. 

"YOU ARE BOTH NOISY LAME PINEAPPLES, CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Retro Zombie yells from his house.

"GET DISCONNECTED YOU LAGGY BLUEBER-" Ace Pilot yells but gets cut off by something.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT EVERYONE! I PROMISE THAT YOU WON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY FRIENDS ARGUMENTS UNTIL MORNING" Red Panda reassures. John Brick tries to speak but nothing comes out of his mouth.

"Wow, she shut you up too? ...Good" Phoenix says. John Brick goes back to sleep with an expression that was either angry or confused.

"What do you mean by that?" Hidden Star asks.

"Oh, Red Panda has the ability to mute people for as long as she wants." 

"Interesting. I'm going to go to sleep."

"okay then"

(I wish I didn't title this part this way)

(im sorry this was short)