it gets better

(I am glad that some people actually have sticked around, I have really grown to enjoy my ideas for this AU, good or bad... anyways, back to fairy versions of arsenal skins capture two humans and get haunted by a demon thing)

The next day the storm cleared up. Everyone got out from safety, to find out that most of the villages walls have been friggin destroyed.

"Oh shoot. This is really bad!" Red Panda exclaims.

"We can see that" Hidden Star says. Then, suddenly, a bear, with red glowing eyes began chasing Hidden Star.

"What the- OH F*CK" Hidden Star exclaims and runs around fearing for his life. The bear continued chasing him, until he was deep in the forest. Soon, he was cornered. (ooooohhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooo) Phoenix came as fast as he could, and shoved the bear aside.(yay) Thats when Hidden Star passed out. Cause the author says so.

ooooo spooky its italic font cause its a dream ooooooooooooo

There was barely anything. Just Hidden Star, and that FREAKING BEAR.(in my opinion the bear is a foolish grapefruit) 

"Well well well. We meet again" The bear says. (ye, the bear talks)

"Do I know you?" Hidden Star asks.

"I see you don't recognize this form." They say, and turn into a scarecrow, with horns and two glowing red buttons for eyes.(yes, if you didn't notice from part ack-, scarecrow killed his mom. and in this au scarecrow is possessed)

"How about now?" They ask.

"OH MY- GET AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW YOU SLIMY MELON" Hidden Star yells, and attempts fleeing, except there's nowhere to run to.

"Why are you running. I just want to make a deal"(yeah, cause thats t o t a l l y safe to do)

"Sorry, demon thing, I don't think I'd be willing to do that!" He exclaims.

"How rude of you, calling me a dumb name like 'demon thing'! I'd like it if you were to call me scarecrow" They say in response.

"Just get out! Get me out! Get me away from you!" 

"Stop panicking. You are lucky that I remembered to finish some unfinished work. So, here's the deal: you either join me and a few a friends of mine, or, if you prefer, forget about any times you and I have crossed path's. For the next few days, I might pop around, so you may as well forget this entire week"

"I'd take forgetting" 

"Aw, really thought you'd help!" 

"Of course not. You killed my mother"

"That was just my job back then! Making it harder for people to be brought back"

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing that can concern you as of now"

"Well, the answers still no"

"Fiiiine. Well, see you never. I have other things to do. Also, just a warning, you might have a little bruise when you wake up." 

"Wait why would I-"

Hidden Star woke up at Phoenixs house. He had a bandage around his arm.

"Your awake! Finally" Phoenix exclaims.

"What happened."

"That bear attacked your arm, and then ran off" 

"That's... weird" Hidden Star decided not to tell Phoenix about the dream, because why'd he care.