E

(no more context titles they stink)

Cait POV

Scarecrow told me to guard some girl named Rabble Rouser. Honestly, she doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her. She was just sitting there. She seemed kind of sad. Since I'm not a heartless monster like my boss, I ask her what happened out of the goodness of my heart.

"What wrong?" I ask.

"I'm just really confused" She replies.

"About what exactly?"

"My friend died, and the last thing he said is that he... loves me"

"Aw, so wish he was alive so you could finally be together?" As I say this, she winces. 

"I... just feel guilty. I don't know whether I feel the same way."

"Oh! So you think you're supposed to like him, but you just can't?"

"Is it wrong to say I don't feel the same?"

"Of course not! You don't have to pretend you feel the same way if you can't."

"I still feel like I'm being a bad person though"

"Bad people and good people aren't a thing. Bad choices and good choices are. Choices are choices, not your entire personality"

"Wow... thanks."

"Your welcome" I say.

Rabble Rousers POV

 I don't have to be a side character. I can be my own person. My choices are my choices. That's what I needed to hear. A lot. And I know what I want to do next.

"Cait? Can you help me and my friends escape?"

"...I'm in"