I killed a spider with my fists

(the titles a true story btw, just sayin)

It was an hour or so after Phoenix let the humans out, and Red Panda was on her way to meet up with Delinquent so they could start the tour. It felt a little weird without Ace Pilot by her side, who she rarely had time apart from. Well, it would be good for her to have some time alone... 

Red Panda got to the village entrance, where Delinquent was, fiddling around with his shape shifting abilities. He didn't have many forms, and the few he had weren't the best. He can generate shades onto his face, which was kind of cool. Another was a zombie form, which is kind of gross to look at. None of his forms are helpful, but they do give him some personality changes. In his zombie form, he acts dumber. His shade form makes him more confident. 

But today, Delinquent had a new form. He was completely golden, or at least was covered in some gold coating. And he also had wings, but not the regular butterfly wings most pixies had, he had bird wings. This form seemed new.

"Hey, that's an interesting new form" Red Panda says.

"Thanks! I just figured it out! I have no idea what the personality difference might be for this yet though. Rabble Rouser said that it was really cool!" Delinquent exclaimed happily. Phoenix walked over with the humans.

"So, here are the humans, I'm going home, you guys start the tour and stuff." Phoenix says as he begins to walk away.

"You're not going to say goodbye?" John Brick asks. 

"BREAKING NEWS: lol I'm not even going to say goodbye to Delinquent" Phoenix continues to walk off. 

"Alright then, lets begin! This is the village entrance, where I first saw you two! But you were knocked out, so it doesn't really count" Delinquent says. Hidden Star scoffs, but no one notices.

"Follow me!" 

"Not like we have a choice." Hidden Star says.

"Maybe be a bit more optimistic?" Red Panda requests. Hidden Star crosses his arms, and if his shades were off, you'd see him rolling his eyes. The four continued towards a bakery.

"This here is the bakery! Its owned by Chef, but it used to be owned by mom, until... I'd rather not talk about it" Delinquent lets out a sigh and just stands and stares at the bakery for a bit.

"Of course one of them has a dead mom. We don't have to stand here if you want" Hidden Star says.

"Are you going to be insensitive?" Red Panda asks.

"Why should I be? I'm not that horrible." Hidden Star replies.

After a bit Delinquent cheered up a little, and they continued the tour. They walked to a small row of houses. 

"This is where most of us live! But not 02 and I, we actually live a little further off." Red Panda says.

"Good, I was worried everyone would be insane because they are so close to 02 all the time." John Brick replies.

"Hey! Shes my best friend ya know." Red Panda exclaims. 

"Whatever, don't think you can change my opinion on her." He says. 

They continued to a open area, with paths, and a few benches. It looked kind of pretty, despite how simple it was.

"This is the park! We usually hang out around here!" Delinquent says.

"This is actually kind of nice." Hidden Star says as he looked around. He took off his sunglasses, but only in a weird half on half off way, not showing one of his eyes. The eye he did show however, was a chocolate brown.

"Good job with the optimism!" Red Panda exclaims. Hidden Star fixes his sunglasses to cover up both his eyes again.

They continued to a library, which seemed to be kind of old.

"This is the library! Here we are home schooled, rather then go to a school, so we go here to learn what our parents might forget to cover" Delinquent says.

"What kind of parent would forget to- you know, I won't ask." Hidden Star says.

They continued to the last stop, which was a portal to some place, which was caged off from everywhere else.

"And whats this?" John Brick asks. 

"This is the portal to the magical world. Why do these exist you might ask? Not our doing. The people of our world found it before your people did, which was a relief. That's why we have a village here. So we can guard it from people who want to attack our world. We choose who goes in and out." Red Panda says.

"Wait, so we can't find any other fairy villages out there? This is the only one??" John Brick stared at the portal in awe.

"Yep!" Delinquent says. He uncomfortably glanced at the portal, then looked away.

"So, I think that's all here to see! I guess its the end of the tour so... see you guys later!" Delinquent walks off.

"Wait, I just realized that we don't know where we're staying..." Hidden Star says.

"Oh! I think Counter Blox Soldier has a few open rooms, so I think you are staying there!" Red Panda says. Phoenix walked on over, shares the same uncomfortable at the portal Delinquent did, and waves hello to the humans.(Imma just say that the tour took until 6:00 pm)

"So, how was field trip kids" Phoenix jokes.

"Shut up and don't you dare call me kid" Hidden Star exclaims.

"Okay kiddo" 

"Stop it! I think we're the same age probably!"

"Or what will you do about"

"I wi- I- I don't know!" Hidden Star studders.

"Alright, take care!" Red Panda waves goodbye, and walks home. Ace Pilot was waiting outside the house, patiently.