nightmare no more

Dome's POV

"What are you doing? "
He is kissing my neck bitting me.

"I always wants you."  The prick said.

"Pavel, help... Phoom! help..Phoom!"
I cried but he does not answer.
My shirt is destroyed i heard it torn.

"What is that?" I see a sharp thing but have no idea what object it is. I felt it on my troat.

"Shout again and this will dig in your troat"tne peick said and licked my face. The he ravished my chest.

"Phoom ... " i called out crying. I had my phone under my pillow and dialed him many times. But still no answer.
I cried, in desperate for help.

"He will never come even when you call him. He is with his girl. You are just his second priority he does care a damn about you or you are non of his prioriy at all!" He said.

He kissed my lips biting me,

I dialed again and i heard Pavel answered.
"Help!"  I shouted,

The prick focused on the phone and i found it an opportunity to kick his balls and punched his face he treid to stand but kicked his hands the knife is thrown and punched him hard on his jaw and he fell on the gorund.

My phone is broken.

But the door opened and i saw Pavel came.

He is late he was never late.

"You are his second priority no none of his priority!"
I wake up saying those words.

My phone is ringing.

Pavel

"Hey sweetheart so how are we gonna have some dinner?"

"Yeah." Ehem i cleared my troat.

"What time is it?"

You slpet where are you?
He sounded panicked.

"In my room. Okay where are you?"

In my apartment

"Waut for me, since i am the one who invited i will drive and pick you up, okay in 30 minutes i will be at your gate. Bye," i said.

Immight nit be his number 1 prioriy i am happy being the second or third, but what he did
Ast night accepting the punishments and humulliation. I am not the least of his priority. And that is enougj.

No him giving me time is enough.
He ahould be dating his girlfriend but no we are gonna have dinner.

I wasned and brushed and changed my shirt and good to go ofcourse my perfume.
The exact time i gave him i am on his gate. He opened it and smiked widely.

"Looks like yoj get tanned" i said.

"Is it bad?" He asked.

"Not really you are still hit" i said, and he laughed.

"Where are we gipojng sweetheart" he asked.

"I have no idea." I said and drive to the city and look for a parking space near my target place,

"Ramen?" I asked.

"Anything my sweetie will feed me, i will eat." He said.

"Phoom will you stop teasing me please." I said.

He laughed light and we get out of the car. We walked to the Ramen and yes i found the kne Nine told me.
My eyes craves for those toppings,

We ordered.