hide for a while,

Dome's POV

"He freakin'  needs his best friend. I got it, that is what you all say." I said and noone say a word again.

"Then where are you going?" Ben asked. Suspiciously.

Leam and i keep this as a secret.

"What a i gonna do na? Stya here for 4 freaking days ?" I asked.

He jusy shook his head and looks at me suspiciously.

Then Leam texted.
I think i will be late for a while working on something. Hang in there till 6:30 na.

"I  think this is for the better, they are already buggjng me where to fo. All my friends are here." I responded in text also.

I will bring yoj breakfast just hang in there na.. please..he texted back.

I just send him thumbs up emoji and smiley.

Because this is a secret between me and Leam even our friends both sides does not know.

"Dome, do nit olay to much na.. by the things you have right now. I feel like you will stay there longger." Nine said.

I just smirked.

"Not the Cassanova smirk please" Be  said,

"Na, i will be back soon as you guys, and hey i willl have a gppd time, so have fun na." I said.

"I really wish you will come with us." Nine sai.d

"Well i feel you will come with us" Ben said.

I shook my head.

"Just take pictures for me  and and call me when you got there okay?" I asked.

They nooded.

Vee and Peach appeared in the Lobby.
They greeted us.

"The van will be here soon." Peach said.

Vee just looked at me.

"Are you coming?" He asked happily and full smile.

I shook my head.

His happy smile and happy face, like all his hopes are turned down.

"You got my fruends here. And you will get Mark on the way right?" I asked.

"I.. we ., just.. " he does not know how to tell it.

"I will wait for Leam here na, just go ahead. See you" Peach said. The guys have oaded the meds and packs we got for the trip i helped them for everything.

"Bye guys, take care na, have fun!" I said and waved at them.

"So who are you waiting for?" Peach asked.

The van closed and they leave.

I guide Peach to sit with me in the lobby.

"You see, i will be.." i need to tell her.

"I know Dome, you will come with me and Leam, when you planned it Leam explained it to me. And i am glad that you will come." She said,

"Why Leam you and Vee are xcited to kjow if i will come?" I asked.

"The Head Hazer is so hot headed tjis past few days. He gets angry easily and Leam said he have knkwn Pavel for long but he has not seen him this far. Everyone fears him, as this event gets vloser he became fircier." She said and she is so serious.

"He is not just respected now Dome, in three weeks he is feared.
Even some professors avoids him." She said.

"What the hell happened?" I mouthed.