names

3rd Person's POV

Reputation.
What is in the name?
People aske.
Benjamin - a genious king of the university oggled by boys and girls. Ladies and gays.
A man with a helpful heart they say he is a playboy. Well you don't have evidence right?

An aspirant freshmen reads the rumors  section of the University flyers.
And with the pictures of Benjamin Braiser with girls.

The reader is heart broken.

But still is full of hope.

Atkeast he will see the guy he had missed.
When they took the entrance exams. He saw him a cold hearted not smilling one.

And he is alerted.

How the hell did he not asked Dome about Ben?

"Ohow!" Your cousin also have a rwputation!" His best friend exclaimed.
Theh will bith enter the the University.

"A savage Head Hazer that no one dared to fight." Joong said.

"Ohow!!! Look Mung  p' Dome has a name a Cassanova!" Earth exclaimed.

"He really made it, he had his life asude from us. He has new people with him. Look at those friends he have." Joong siad.

Ben and Nine are not in the picture.

But the others are with him, Poyy, Mark and Gun, also the others from other blocks.

"P' Leam also has a name!" Joong exclaimed. He knows Leam as one of their seniors.

"So this is Poyy, he is close to p' Dome i wonder how close." Earth said suspiciously.

"Well we have the whole semester to be nosy about it." Joong said.

They are reading their own interest.

In the rumors section it has different diviisions. It is devided on their college. Joong was into Engineers and Earyh into Medicines, he will check the Sciences later.

"Hey you gonna be okay?" Joong asked.

With deep breath and full conviction.

"I am " Earth said.

"In any trouble, call me or p' Pavel." Joong said.

Earth nooded and walked to the College of Science and Technology.

Whike Joongwalk on to get his carand go to his college.
They where early in area in the middle of the Colleges of Meds and Sciences there is a small lrvanic cafe where the molns are said to hang out.

Earth pulled Joong there hoping to see Ben but failed.
Yt it is okay the sweet treats made him still happy.

Earth meet new people and new friends during orientation.

On the other hand.

First day of orientation is handled by the hazers in the Engineering College, but the head hazer is missing.

He will only eppear with his team on the first day of proper hazing. Well he is just around walking with his friends in ordinary shirts.
Comoufluging in the crowd.

Observaving the crowd they will haze on the nexf few months.

Earth informed Dome that he is in tbe Science  canteen for lunch.

"Guys i will meeta junior." Dome said and stand and grabbed hi bag and almost run to the College of Science Canteen.

"P' thank you na... i tried to cLl P' Pavel but no answer." Earth said.