the hell of confession

Pavel's POV

He is so stubborn!

"Getting mad at him or ounishing him won't do Mom, we all kniw his rebelious side when it vomes to taming him, the he is scolded the more he does it." I said.

Then what will you do

Pavel's way Mom, with your permission iypt might end up marrying him." I said.

Phoom dear do not make promise you cannot keep.

I laughed.

"Mom i will not do anything he does not want me to do" i said.
"I will be gentle na..." i said.

Her mom laugjed.
Take care of him na.. or bring him to your apartment

"I wish i could but he will not like it mom"

Okay just please help him more till he is capable.

"That i can promise. Mom i will."

Okay then bye.

I entered the room and he si still eating. I do not need to tell him eta it slow, he knows it. This is not his first time.

I texted Benjamin and Nine that waht happened is his over eating if sweets and faty foods.
His bodies defense mechanism is vommit out he had eaten when too sweet.

I am not always with him, but his friends are with him daily.

I sit beside him and wait foenhim to finish his food. And gave him water. I disposed evrything.
We need to talk.

But he hobered over me.

Fuck!

I tokd him what mom said about tne the alpartment thing but i will give him one more chance. He asked for it.

I stand and cartied him to bathroom. He smeels so owefull.

I put him down and strippped him. He stoppped me.

"O come on sweetie i have seen you naked more than that!" I said he turend red.

"Get out!!!" He said.

Imkissed his forehead and leave him alone. I wanna bathe him but na.. i need to ahow some respect.

I waited for him to finish his bath.

He wet out of the bathroom on his boxers and insert shirt.

Fuck i wanna roll my tongue all over him.
What am i thinking.

He placed his yowek on his towel rick and the hell.
He sit on my lap.

He is facing his study table. We are on his bed.

I wtap my hands on his waist and he holds it and leans his body on me.

"Tell me love." I groaned again.

His smeel is so alluring. His neck is offered to me.
I kissed it and he did not protest. I kiss it more nearly sucking it no not yt i won't leave  a maek yet.

He moaned.

"Shit Dome." I mouthed, he moved his heas and we kiss. He holds on my hair.

"Love" i groaned.

He moved and twist his body facing me he spread his legs over mine.

"Babe." He sounds so alluring.
"Remind me of last night." He aiad,

Fuck!

"No, i bet you remember you lied not remembering it, yoj won't be this fucking alluring if you do not kniw any." I said.