not informed.

Dome's POV

He was out of my mind in a few days.

And i am fine.

But ofcourse i know Pavel existed and my feelings for him. It is just i am a bit used to it. That we do not communicate.

I am used to it that there is Pavel during lunch break no Pavel in the dorm.
No Pavel. Passing by.

I saw Dark deep blue javkets sometimes but no Pavel.

I saw Vee a lot annoying Mark. I mean lurking around him a lot.

I sometimes i see Cooper. Maybe vhecking on Poyy.

Though i kiss him. I dodnot want to lie about that. But i bet he is happy.

I also cahnged my cassanova habbit, though thye still call me that way.
I listened to Benjaimn and Nine thouh we still go out and sometimes i have hook ups but i am more carefull.

Clean steps and no second times.

Ouch! I touched the hot pot.

Where am i? Or where are we?

"I think you need rest Dome." Mark said.

I smiled.

"I think so yoo." I said.

When i get back beforenkunch i took Earth and the family driver a lunch. We are family thouh Eartb is Pavel's cousin, i treat Earth as my small brother.and his driber i mean family driver, well tevhnivally his driver for he is still afraid to take the wheels, and the family driver drives for him a lot!.
Anyway.. they are like family. We basivally grew up together.

Then after we eat he said he will go to tha mall before going home.
And i went to enroll.

Iw anna have some sleep but tbe line is so damn long that took me long enough that after i enroll. I meet this group for dinner.

Benjamin and Nine are really familiar to me. That they became my best friend. That i think we met before.

Poyy, Gun, Ting and Mark on the other hand became my friends also. And we griuo together like tjis when we have time.

And my connection get wider lately about tha ladyboys and gay girls i meet during the begining of classes, they also became friends, and someyimes some joins us in lunch or dinner or in our hang outs.

I herad that the enginerr bikers have their outs during week ends and this semestral vacatikn thye had a lot of it. I am glad Pavel also found his new friends. And have new ventures.

I am happy to hear about it.

Gut sometimes i wish he can call me and tell me about it.

I miss those days when we had a snavk and we tell eacn other about our day. Knowing we whrre in the same classroom back then.

"Yeah his soul is left behind home." Nine said in my ears.

I am awaken again.

I blinked few times and dig in my food.

"Hey, they are voming. But only four of them." Gun said.
"Leam, Vee, Bar and Cooper." He added.

"Did they eat already?" Mark asked.

Another table is added and four more chairs.

Also our another pot and meat and plates and veggies are added.
In a minute 4 more guys sit with us.

"Where is Pavel?" Benjamin asked.

I saw them lookd at each other.

"Home, his vousin came after lunch to pick him up." Leam said afterwards.