dying wish

Dome's POV

I am lost.

Like right now.

"Dome.." i heard the voice it is Benjamin. Yeah i am with them .

I cleared my troat.

"Will you tell us why are you lost?" Nine said.

"I do not kniw how to put it in words or how to put it together." I started. I need them to know.
"I.. we... i... asked him to stay away frim me. Not literally but the is the end point of it." I said.

"Is he your best friend or what?" Ben asked.

"Guys itbis a long story. You see we are best friwnds but actually we are more than thag we are like bthroned to each other. But have the freedom to choose if we will do the deal or not. In the future." I said.

"Confusing." Nine said.

"Can we talk about this later not in the class." I said.

They both agreed.

Quizes worn out my brain.

"Cofffee?" Nine asked.

We all agreed.

We walked the path btween sciences and Med college. The cafe is almost full.

"You are have pact today." I yeased the cashier.

"Thanks to the three of you. There was a rumor that the Campus king and his friends visits here. Aomyhye take chances, but they tasted the products and they keep coming not only for a chance to see you but also for the product." She said.

The three of us then gave ojr orders and we chose to sit at the umbrella shafes outside near the trees.

Our orders came shortly and we have free cakes mine is carrot cake, i like it.

Then i started to tell anoug the family arrangements. And our freedom about it.

"So that is why you are the weekend Cassanova because time will vome you are his." Nine commented.

"Bug you will get sick!" Ben said,

"I decidd yo have a rest sometime and iam extra careful about sex and i also have regular check up." I said and raised my brows repeatedly  teasing them.

"So waht now?" Ben asked.

"The crazy thing is. I realized i love him. I loved him since senior highschool. But.." i sighed.
"I denied myself." I said.

"You just admitted it." Nine said.

"I knkw i did. Butnthe thing is. I am the best friend. What if he does not really love me that way. He is just used to be near me that is why he felt that way. Nkw that he is freely i the open. Will he still feel the same?"

I drinked my coffee and taste a cake.

"I was never his priority. I was bullied because he was on a date. I called him nut he didi not answered that day. Noone came to help me. I was alone fighting 7 of them. They all have wooden arnis sticks an di am barehanded.
I was almost lifeless when i heard him. Leam was recue, leam callled him using my phone."

I said,

Another bite if cake.

Then i continued.

"The nigjt i was nearly raped. It was suppose to be a sleepmover for three of us, but he did not came because he said he had a grouo study with his group that night but imlearned he was on a date."